Betting on You

Betting on You

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

this one is fun and flirty and funny and has incredible side characters and great banter and SQUEAL worthy kissing and mental health rep and oh my god charlie has acid reflux from anxiety and ME TOO. AAAAND he was willing to give bailey his damn CAT that he loved so much just to prove that he'd want to see bailey forever.

let me just state that i miss the old meet-cutes; childhood best friends, you spill coffee on me and then 20 years later we're force-feeding that same coffee to our 10 year old, that shit yk? Sweet ole young adult romance written by Lynn painter is top tier book material and it will never not be! The conversations/flirty banter between them made me feel like I was back in middle school (but in a good way lol) even though they were 17. I also wish the fake dating and bets were a bigger part of the book bc that was how it was sold to me, but they didn't last very long.Soon, what Charlie was hoping to avoid becomes a reality as Bailey starts to see him as not only a friend she can rely on in the midst of family drama—but someone who makes her hands shake and heart race.

these two quirky teens are very funny and entertaining, and you can tell because they have nicknames for each other that they relentlessly use in their heads. I have mixed feelings about Bailey, on one hand she is smart, stubborn, funny, and engaging, but on the other hand she was dramatic at times and I didn't like how she treated her friend and mom. They fake date to piss off Scott, then that just goes nowhere, then they date but don't date at the same time (I can safely say that situationships and romance books should never go together) then they break up despite not dating whilst dating and then some friendship drama happens and BOOM! bailey might be my fav fmc from these books, but they’re all so incredibly similar atp it’s hard to tell who is who.

I think the only thing that I would critic is that there is some miscommunication between Scott not having a daughter, but then having a daughter.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop