Slipped In Suggestions: An Erotic Mind Control Story

Slipped In Suggestions: An Erotic Mind Control Story

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I woke up from my Sunday afternoon nap between the preacher’s wife and daughter. I smiled. Thanks to the free-use device I found on the internet—bless you P, saint of perverts—I could enjoy any woman I wanted. Frankly, anyone would do what I wanted so long as they thought I wanted to “use” them. The revelation of a hidden truth brings out a family secret that excites Dave and Karen to new heights.»

Fiction , Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Domination/submission, Exhibitionism, Female exhibitionist, Male/Female, Mind Control, Oral Sex, School mypenname3000 on Corrupted by the Naughty Diary Chapter Twenty-Five: Sex Slave Cutie & Her Virgin Daughter Everything changes for Justin when time freezes! He gets the opportunity to get revenge on the sexy cheerleader!»Fiction , Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Exhibitionism, Female exhibitionist, Female solo, Incest, Male/Female, Mind Control

Fiction , Exhibitionism, Female exhibitionist, Incest, Male / Females, Male/Female, Mind Control, Oral Sex, School, Virginity Sienna meets Jasper, an enigmatic man from her past, who helps her re-discover her lost empathic abilities using some unconventional means.» Fantasy , Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Female/Female, First Time, Male/Female, Masturbation, Mind Control, Oral Sex Fantasy , Anal, Blowjob, Consensual Sex, Domination/submission, Incest, Male / Older Female, Male Domination, Male/Female, Mind Control, Oral Sex, School, Slavery, Teen, Teen Male / Female, Voyeurism

Mike uses his MC gift to warm up an already hot evening. Using the route he travels daily to walk his dogs, he overhears that three young high school girls will be unchaperoned that evening and a night time pontoon trip and afterwards more than satisfies his carnal cravings.» Fantasy , Blowjob, Incest, Job/Place-of-work, Mind Control, Teen Male / Female, Teen Male/Teen Female

Fiction , Bi-sexual, Cum Swallowing, Domination/submission, First Time, Incest, Mind Control, Romance, Teen Fantasy , Consensual Sex, Female/Female, Group Sex, Male / Females, Male/Female, Mind Control, Oral Sex, Slavery, Threesome, Violence Fiction , Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, First Time, Incest, Male/Female, Mind Control, Virginity, Voyeurism Science-Fiction , Alien, Bi-sexual, Blowjob, Coercion, Consensual Sex, Group Sex, Incest, Masturbation, Mind Control, Oral Sex, ThreesomeThis takes place five years after the events of A Welcome guest. What if the good deeds one did for one group of gods, sparked more than the interest of another group?» Fiction , Anal, Exhibitionism, Female solo, First Time, Incest, Lesbian, Male / Females, Male/Female, Males / Female, Masturbation, Mind Control, Oral Sex, Threesome, Virginity Fantasy , Erotica, Males / Female, Masturbation, Mind Control, Oral Sex, Reluctance, Written by women Henry is eager to make new mommy sluts while Cherry uses her new mind control powers to serve him.» Emily tries to help herself over her fears. But road to self-betterment is not an easy one as she soon finds out while doing dog sitting at her's friend house.»

Science-Fiction , Alien, Blowjob, Consensual Sex, Cum Swallowing, Incest, Mind Control, Oral Sex, Pregnant, Reluctance, Virginity Fantasy , Consensual Sex, Female/Female, Group Sex, Male / Females, Male/Female, Mind Control, Threesome, Violence Natalie’s big, fake titties bounced and jiggled as she jogged on the treadmill. Her naked body gleamed with sweat. It was an inspiring sight to see. Two of the maids, women who’d been bitches and now served me in my home, knelt beside her, one patiently holding a towel the other a squeeze bottle full of water.Mrs. Velma White: Principal. Slain by the Seductress and the Lady Smiles. Wearer of the Gray Garter. Fiction , Bi-sexual, Blowjob, Consensual Sex, Cum Swallowing, Erotica, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, Hardcore, Incest, Lesbian, Male / Females, Male/Female, Masturbation, Mind Control, Oral Sex, Reluctance, Teen Male / Female, Threesome, Voyeurism Note: Thanks to Kirrocen for beta reading this story! If you liked this story, join my discord to vote and pitch your own! https://discord.gg/CxJgq4Cdqy

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop