LEGO 10950 DUPLO Town Farm Tractor & Animal Care

LEGO 10950 DUPLO Town Farm Tractor & Animal Care

RRP: £23.76
Price: £11.88
£11.88 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3. The set is specially designed for small hands and stimulates the development of fine motor skills and creativity. This set is compatible with the other toy playsets in the My First Organic range as well as all other LEGO DUPLO models. They'll hone their stacking skills as they build the plants to make them grow and have fun matching the food to its correctly coloured trailer. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Caregivers and preschoolers can share endless developmental fun as they help out at the farm and petting zoo. There’s lots of color sorting fun to be had – preschoolers can match the plant to its trailer or use their creativity and self-expression to mix the colors up or even swap the faces around! Item number VCE3W The LEGO DUPLO My First Fruit and Vegetable Tractor (10982) learning toy for toddlers aged 1. With the LEGO DUPLO 10982 My First Fruit and Vegetable Tractor Set, children can learn about nature and farm life through play.

Kids aged 18 months and up hone their motor skills while learning about how fruit and vegetables thrive and by stacking the bricks to make the plants ‘grow’. Kids can enjoy endless imaginative fun with this Town Farm Tractor and Animal Care set from the Lego Duplo range. With colourful, thick blocks your child can easily build whatever they want and can engage with creativity and motor controls.

Finally take your parcel to your local Post Office for posting and ask for a proof of posting receipt. With its tractor, sheep, farmer and child figures, and additional accessories, children can engage in animal-care role-play, develop fine motor skills, and expand their social and emotional understanding. Lift the trailer bucket, offload the food and help the old farmer to give the cow a tasty meal before it settles down for a nap. As parents and young children play together with DUPLO playsets, they can share precious developmental milestones and create lasting memories.Kids aged 18 months and over hone their motor skills while learning about how fruit and vegetables thrive and by stacking the bricks to make the plants ‘grow’. The LEGO DUPLO My First Fruit and Vegetable Tractor (10982) toy offers lots of fun ways to grow toddlers’ learning. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The hands-on nature of the toys allows children to engage in open-ended play, fostering self-expression and joyful learning. LEGO, LEGOS, LEGOLAND, TECHNIC, and the LEGO logo are registered trademarks of The LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site. This product for sale is the LEGO DUPLO My First Fruit and Vegetable Tractor Building Toy for Ages 1½ Years.LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site. I think it is still tricky for her to assemble it herself - she is 25 months old, needed a lot of help. LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfil strict child-safety standards. It also includes a worm-decorated and berry-decorated bricks, as well as additional classic DUPLO bricks.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop