Hot Shot Onesie - Wide Leg Jumpsuit Womens Overalls, Baggy Casual Dungarees V-Neck Sleeveless Playsuits With Side Pocket Spaghetti Strap Rompers

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Hot Shot Onesie - Wide Leg Jumpsuit Womens Overalls, Baggy Casual Dungarees V-Neck Sleeveless Playsuits With Side Pocket Spaghetti Strap Rompers

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If your summer style is relaxed and laidback then the Free People Hot Shot Onesie should be a staple in your closet. The effortless and oversized silhouette is loose-fitting for comfortable layering and is perfect for running errands, post-workout, playing with your kids - you get the idea. Simply roll up the cuffs like you do with the real Hot Shot Onesie and you’ve got the same perfect staple in your closet for a huge saving. Being so loose-fitting, movement is so easy when wearing it so you really can do anything; hit the gym, go for a hike or even just lounge about in bed in it.

Free People FP Movement Sleeveless Scoop Neck Ankle Length Free People FP Movement Sleeveless Scoop Neck Ankle Length

I've found that my usual size of the nonmaternity Hot Shot Onesie fits just fine, but if you're pregnant, the Hatch collab may be even better. There are a few different shirts that you can wear under the Hot Shot Onesie, largely dependent on the weather. I swiped and double-tapped on creator after creator, all raving about the slouchy Free People onesie (and sometimes offering up dupe suggestions).This onesie gets incredible reviews, comes in a soft stretchy fabric, and has the same oversized patch pockets and scoop neckline that we know and love from the Hot Shot Onesie. The material is 95 percent cotton and five percent spandex, giving it a ridiculously soft feel with just enough stretch. One feature I was immediately grateful for was the extra stretch in the shoulder straps — it makes pulling the Hot Shot Onesie off incredibly easy, so if you're hesitant to go for rompers or jumpsuits because of the "How will I pee? There’s no denying that Free People’s Hot Shot Onesie is totally gorgeous and the perfect piece to just throw on in the summertime.

People Movement hot shot relaxed jumpsuit | ASOS Free People Movement hot shot relaxed jumpsuit | ASOS

It features a deep V-neck, wide-leg long harem pant, spaghetti straps, two big side pockets, and comes in a variety of colors and prints. Cupshe’s item is a little less oversized too, but the thing I most love about this Hot Shot Onesie dupe is that the ankles are already cuffed. Case in point: the day after I sent a low-quality selfie to one of my group chats, a friend texted to tell me she'd immediately bought the onesie herself. It’s made from 95% cotton and 5% spandex so it has a good amount of stretch to it, making it the perfect clothing item for when you just want to be ultra comfortable and have free movement in your outfit. It comes in a huge variety of colors, and you won’t find a cozier option from any other jumpsuit out there.It features a a racerback style back, dropped crotch, oversized patch pockets, dropped armholes, and comes in a variety of colors and prints.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop