Anker Portable Power Station, PowerHouse II 400, 300W/388.8Wh Portable Power Station, 230V AC Outlet/60W USB-C Power Delivery Portable Generator for Road Trips, Camping, Emergency Power(Renewed)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Anker Portable Power Station, PowerHouse II 400, 300W/388.8Wh Portable Power Station, 230V AC Outlet/60W USB-C Power Delivery Portable Generator for Road Trips, Camping, Emergency Power(Renewed)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I know many people that have a company laptop and go into the field to do their job. Some employers provide inverters that plug into the vehicle to keep the computer from dying; others don't. Keeping your laptop powered for your job is a great use of this unit, and all the other features are just icing on the cake.

Are you looking for a portable power station for homeuse? Not only for outdoor use, but this tiny wonder can also help you power many of your hand-held devices. Yes, you can power 8 devices simultaneously with this generator. With its 388Wh capacity, this unit can provide multiple charges to any of your mobile devices. With this generator, you can recharge your camera more than 20 times, an iPad Air with 30Wh capacity 11 times, a MacBook Air 2020 with 60Wh capacity 5 times, and an iPhone 11 with a 3110mAh battery 23 times. First I want to thank @ankerofficial and staff for selecting me to test this powerhouse out, and also for allowing me some extended time for review. With that said I do apologize to everyone who has been waiting for my review, I was suppose to have it up and posted last week but I let time get away from myself as I got caught up with life issues and work. High-Speed Charging: PowerHouse’s 60W PowerIQ 3.0 USB-C port can charge a MacBook Air 2020 to 50% in just over 40 minutes—that’s 40% faster than with an original MacBook charger.

Since I first reviewed the Anker Powerhouse II 400, I have found myself utilizing it for a wide number of applications. When you have one of the best high-capacity power banks on the market, that has so much utility to offer, you tend to rethink electrical availability in various situations.

This power station’s built-in AC wall outlet, similar to otherRV generatorsfrom this brand, uses a Pure Sine Wave Inverter. It means you can expect a power output from this device as if you are getting a power output from your home.If we're talking about the lifespan of a mini generator, that also depends on a number of factors. Like much smaller portable power banks, how long they'll continue to serve will be dictated by how often they're drained and recharged. The good thing about the generator is that it is powered by an electric vehicle battery, which is known for its stability compared to a traditional battery. Further, it has an upgraded battery management system with an improved temperature control feature. The generator uses premium material so that you can expect efficient heat dissipation from this power station. All-Round Capacity: With a 512Wh capacity, the power station is an all-round solution to charge all your necessities. Seamlessly power a heater, portable fridge, lamp, and TV. Whether it's a power outage or on a road trip and your car battery dies, having a high-capacity power source can be essential. While you won't be powering your whole home with it, it can be used to light up the room and keep some necessary devices running while you wait for help or power to be restored. The ultra-compact design of this generator helps you use it anywhere and is not necessary inside your home.

The number of AC outlets in the Bluetti generator is four, while the number is two in the Ankergenerator. However, the AC outlets in Anker PowerHouseare optimized for delivering constant power to devices that draw low power, like CPAP Machines. Anker545 Portable Power Station,otherwise called Anker PowerHouse778Wh, is comparable with Bluetti EB70S Portable Power Station. Which of these is the best portable power station? Let us find out here: The compact size of this portable generatormakes it the best companion wherever you go. The 45W USB-C port will take only two hours to charge a 2020 MacBook Air fully. This power generator and the associated ultra-slim wall charger can easily fit into your bag. Also, it has been designed to be compatible with mobile devices from different brands. Even small appliances like fans and lanterns can be operated with the help of this generator. PowerHouse II 400 portable power station, 65W Adapter, DC to Car Port Cable, USB-A to USB-C Cable, USB-C to USB-C Cable, and welcome guide. Both power stations have in-built LED lights. But, the light in the Ankergenerator is special, with three flashlights and three ambient modes. The former has low, high, and SOS modes, while the latter has low, medium, and high modes.

Best Selling Anker Power bank

Year Full-Device Warranty: Instead of the average 2 years, Anker 535 Portable Power Station is designed to reliably power your devices every day for 10 years. Additionally, it offers a superior 5-year full-device warranty for a guaranteed, worry-free experience. First, you need to charge the battery. Anker provides a 65W PSU in the box, which plugs into the DC-In port on the front. As the battery starts to charge, the LCD lights up to display the current charge level and the time remaining to 100%. Ports for All: The power station has all the ports you need to charge your devices and appliances. It is equipped with 4 AC ports, 3 USB-A ports, a USB-C port, and a car outlet. Anker Portable Power Station Powerhouse 400, 300W/388.8Wh, 110V AC Outlet/60W USB-C Power Delivery Portable Generator for Camping, Emergency Power, and More The first difference is the battery used in these generators. When you take care of the Ankergenerator comes with LiFePO4 batteries. The good thing about this battery against the lithium-ion battery used by the Westinghouse generator is that it comparatively has a better life cycle. Yes, you can expect 3000 cycles to 80% capacity from the AnkerGenerator, while you cannot expect this much life from the Westinghouse generator.

This mini generator features multiple USB ports (including a USB-C), 12V DC ports, and two 110V outlets. Be warned, however: only one of the 110V outlets features a ground receptacle. In terms of charging phones, there’s nothing to worry about. Even with a family of four, there’s enough power to get you through a weekend and beyond. I like Anker’s tech and audio gear as a rule and this PowerHouse II 400 didn’t break that rule. This retro boombox-looking portable power supply can throw out 300 Watts to provide multiple charges to any number of gadgets and makes for a great gift idea for dads. Your iPhone 11 can be recharged 23 times with this mini generator. Your MacBook Air 2020? Charge that baby five times. Big Capacity: The 388Wh capacity provides multiple charges to virtually any mobile device. Charge an iPhone 11 (3,110mAh) 23 times, a MacBook Air 2020 (60Wh) 5 times, an iPad Pro (30Wh) 20 times, or a camera more than 20 times.

Contact Us

The Anker Powerhouse II 400 is an excellent device that can take care of a lot of needs. Most small electronics and even some small appliances will be powered just fine with this unit. However, there are cases where a 300W output isn't going to cut it, and for the price, it could use a few more outlets. This beast of a mini generator doesn’t have the noise nor the hassle of a combustion engine and yet will keep up with generators of the same power output. The AC200P is capable of charging 17 (!) devices simultaneously. The control panel features six 110V household outlets, four DC outputs from 3A to 25A, four USB ports, and two wireless charging pads on the top surface.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop