BIG AGNES Unisex's Insulated Q-Core Deluxe Sleeping Pads, Turquoise, 20x72 (Regular)

£19.995
FREE Shipping

BIG AGNES Unisex's Insulated Q-Core Deluxe Sleeping Pads, Turquoise, 20x72 (Regular)

RRP: £39.99
Price: £19.995
£19.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

However, when you are on an adventure of opting for the right fabric for you, select one with the resistance of allergic reactions, sweat, and chafing. In addition, proper elasticity must be there so that it can return to its actual shape. It has further streamlined inflation & deflation. Even you can inflate this sleeping pad with a maximum of fifteen breaths. It eliminates the need for pumping. Quilted top and a lightweight stretchy nylon-spandex fabric provides a soft-touch, cushioned pillowy sleeping surface I got this as a replacement for my older style Q-Core after the valve would no longer hold air. This valve is a huge improvement – good on Big Agnes for fixing this chronic problem. Easier to inflate, deflate, and offers fine adjustment. My only comment is that this model feels more narrow than the original Q-Core, but it is sufficient for my needs. I also got the “deluxe” version because it was on sale, but it’s still not clear with the difference is in feel, so I imagine the standard insulated Q-Core would be fine.

Closed-cell foam pads get compressed over time, losing their squish over the course of a couple of seasons. While pad compression doesn’t necessarily mean that the insulation is shot, it does make the pad a lot less comfortable to sleep on. (Just because it’s still usable doesn’t mean you still want to use it.) To our mind, the expense of the inflatables is justified over the life of the pads, but a closed-cell foam pad is great for starters and kids–and, after it’s too compressed to sleep on, can be cut smaller and used as pads for sitting on through its twilight days. This best sleeping pad for a heavy person comes with robust nylon ripstop fabric. It further ensures great longevity of Big Agnes Q-Core SLX Sleep Pad. Earlier this year I bought a 12′ x 14′ Deluxe Wall Tent from you and wanted to share a few pictures of my two trips in Northern Alberta. I was the most comfortable I’ve been in 30 years. The tent performed flawlessly. The tent was put to the test. We had everything from a heat wave, rain, snow and 90 km./hr. winds. Our November trip went from -15 with a foot of snow to rain and then -25 with 2 1/2 feet of snow. I’m so glad I bought a quality product. Please don’t sacrifice quality in the future. Also, please forward my thank you to your family for a great job.” Compared to standard inflatable sleeping pads, the latest models can offer a significant reduction to both the overall weight and volume of your setup, without compromising the quality of your sleep.

the anywhere chair

Unfortunately, although this pad is better for side sleepers than the XLite or other horizontal baffled pads, as a side sleeper, our hips still bottomed out which caused some pain during the night. We also had some durability issues. It popped after only 7 nights on the trail (admittedly, we were hiking through cacti-filled Arizona but...). We were able to patch it and it was fine for the rest of the trip and has lived on for thousands of miles of trips on other long-distance trails, including the Blue Mountains Trail and Oregon Desert Trail . Update: this product has been discontinued, but we’re leaving this review here for folks who want to snag remaining products while they’re still available. If you are looking to camp when temperatures fall into the teens (F) and below, I recommend going with a sleeping pad that has an R-value at 5 or higher. That being the case, the Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XTherm is the sleeping pad to beat. Sleeping Pad Weight Rectangular pads offer more space, but they will be heavier in general. The couple of extra ounces may be worth it to you though. Sleeping Pad R-Value

As Therm-A-Rest transitioned to the new, outdoor industry-wide R-value system, they also made another change we’re ultimately excited about. The company transitioned away from their “Classic” two-way valve to one of two different one-way valves, depending on the pad you choose.We ran our measurements on the new NXT version and it is wider (22” by our measurements). Both the old and new versions are listed at 20” wide. We think the 20” number is an average across the length of the pad from shoulders to feet. The new pad seems wider at the shoulders and narrower at the feet. And we much prefer these new dimensions. I’m still a Leave No Trace Master Educator, and am a former board of the American Long Distance Hiking Association-West. I also run the blog Brown Girl on the National Scenic Trail. Here you can see the quilted baffles in the Q-Core compared to the vertical baffles in the Insulated Air Core. Air pad storage and care is a little simpler. Remove all the air from the pad and keep it rolled up in its storage bag to protect it from punctures. As for caring for a closed-cell foam pad: Hmmm. Try to not let your dog eat it, how about that? Okay, there are a few other tips. Don’t leave heavy objects on top of it to avoid undue compressing of the foam, and, if it’s a rollable type, store it unrolled so it doesn’t lose its shape. Rolling up the Big Agnes Air Core Ultra (recently replaced with the Divide) Sleeping Mattresses for Camping

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop