Night Time Complex – Together Health – Marine Magnesium – Griffonia & Hops Extracts – Vegan Friendly – Made in The UK - 60 Vegecaps

£11.75
FREE Shipping

Night Time Complex – Together Health – Marine Magnesium – Griffonia & Hops Extracts – Vegan Friendly – Made in The UK - 60 Vegecaps

RRP: £23.50
Price: £11.75
£11.75 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . They also appeal to people who prefer natural products, or are concerned about the addictive potential of prescription sleep aids. Love Life Supplements is a lesser-known brand in the UK, but they have a slew of products in their range, including their 5-HTP Complex.

Side effects are rare and tend to be mild but may include headache, dizziness, itching, and stomach upset.

In addition to being the main flavoring in beer, the flowers of the hops plant are used by some people as a natural sleep aid. Our editors and medical experts rigorously evaluate every article and guide to ensure the information is factual, up-to-date, and free of bias. This supplement is vegan-friendly, free from nasty additives or preservatives and just offers a simple, pure way to get better sleep every night. Enjoy deeper, less interrupted quality sleep; formulated to ensure you wake up feeling well-rested, not groggy.

A few of the big names do liquid formulas ( Nytol Herbal, for example), but we’ve plumped for this one because it’s designed to settle your tummy as well as relax you and support healthy circadian rhythms.On the second day in the morning I began to have muscular spikes in parts of the body that I had never had, such as the left forearm and even much worse in the four -legs of both legs. Insomnia can play havoc with your physical and mental health, your work life and your relationships. National Library of Medicine, Biotech Information The National Center for Biotechnology Information advances science and health by providing access to b Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.

I tried these as I suffer a lot of headaches and migraines (I take prescriptive medication for migraine attacks).Also in the blend are various nutritional supplements found to aid sleep, including 5-HTP, Griffonia seed and magnesium, plus relaxing herbs chamomile and lavender. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition or allergies. If your insomnia or a lack of sleep is caused by a disruption to your normal sleeping patterns (circadian rhythms), then a sleep aid that mimics the body’s natural hormones such as melatonin should help.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop