Little Tikes First Self-Checkout Stand - Realistic Cash Register - Pretend Play Toy for Kids - With Working Lights, Realistic Sounds and 40plus Accessories - For Ages 2 and Up

£21.125
FREE Shipping

Little Tikes First Self-Checkout Stand - Realistic Cash Register - Pretend Play Toy for Kids - With Working Lights, Realistic Sounds and 40plus Accessories - For Ages 2 and Up

RRP: £42.25
Price: £21.125
£21.125 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. There are hours of fun to be had playing the sales assistant, scanning products, working the till and taking payments! Products that contain small parts may pose a choking hazard and should not be used by children under 3.

Purchasing via an affiliate link doesn’t cost you any extra, and I only recommend products and services I trust. Actually Tachán covers categories such as preschool, baby and imitation toys, makeup and beauty, creative and crafts, vehicles, dolls or board games, among others. My grandchild started to play with it the minute she opened it, and her sister and cousins gathered around her to join in the play. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.Disclosure: We were sent the featured products for the purpose of this post however all opinions are my own.

A wooden till that has an abacus, scanner, credit card swiper, buttons to push and a place to hold paper for writing your receipts out. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. The Wooden Cash Register from Little Tikes is made from responsibly sourced materials, the wooden products are certified by the FSC.The First Self-Checkout Stand is packed with hours of pretend play fun including working lights and realistic sound effects that activate when items are scanned, or the debit card is inserted into the card reader.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop