Katadyn Befree Filter 1L

Katadyn Befree Filter 1L

RRP: £50.00
Price: £25
£25 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This threads right into that bottle so now I have a shorter type of smaller capacity bottle that I could take with me, or I can drop it right into the Salomon soft flasks as well. I had a friend with me on a gravel bike who thought I’d arranged a ride not a walk so I felt I owed him some miles in the saddle. The lightweight and compact Katadyn BeFree water bottle and filter gives you the freedom to drink anytime, anywhere. The only time this cannot happen is before you have used the filter for the first time (because presumably there will not be any water in the filter at that time).

With previous experience of water reservoirs I’ve had leakage issues here, but with this system I’ve experienced no issues at all with the seals. Again, if you have a bottle that you prefer, check to see if the top is compatible with your favorite soft bottle. With its small head unit and collapsible water bag, it is also compact enough to carry in your pocket.

Anyway, I’m feeling healthy for the first time in ages so I’m looking forward to lighter evenings and cold sunny morning rides. The Seeker is also compatible with the Katadyn BeFree water filter, although I found that at this larger 2L size it became more cumbersome to drink from. Whether you are into survival, bushcraft, hunting or outdoor activities: the Black Edition Line from Katadyn Group offers the perfect basis for every challenge nature may throw at you.

On really sweltering days, you can fill the Flux and put the whole thing in the freezer for an icy-cold treat on your ride!

I toss it in the back of my pack; I have two soft flasks on the front of my chest and this in the back, and then I can just fill up those soft flasks whenever I need to. of a litre is a decent size - certainly enough to keep you going until the next water source if you're out in the soggy British hills.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop