Ignite Me: Tahereh Mafi: 3 (Shatter Me)

Ignite Me: Tahereh Mafi: 3 (Shatter Me)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A lot of readers find this rather annoying, but you get used to it as you go along. It’s much easier for me to deal with than when an entire book is written in a different dialect, like Goddess in the Machine. Who is Tahereh Mafi? The Shatter Me series is a YA Fantasy Romance. So let’s dissect that. First, Romance is an important aspect of the plot and it does contain romantic elements. But it’s also YA, or Young Adult, meaning that it’s meant for ages 13 to 17. Juliette now knows she may be the only one who can stop the Reestablishment. But to take them down, she'll need the help of the one person she never thought she could trust: Warner. And as they work together, Juliette will discover that everything she thought she knew-about Warner, her abilities, and even Adam-was wrong.

But nothing learned within the novellas is crucial to the plot of the main series. They’ll only provide extra details that make the novels more impactful. I try to move and Warner catches me. I’m off-balance, unsteady; I still feel as though my legs are anchored to this bed and I’m suddenly unable to breathe, seeing spots and feeling faint. Need up. Need out. Juliette Ferrars thought she'd won. She took over Sector 45, was named the new Supreme Commander, and now has Warner by her side. When tragedy hits, who will she become? Will she be able to control the power she wields and use it for good?The Reestablishment said their way was the only way to fix things, so they threw Juliette in a cell. Now so many people are dead that the survivors are whispering war-- and The Reestablishment has changed its mind. Maybe Juliette is more than a tortured soul stuffed into a poisonous body. Maybe she's exactly what they need right now. A sharp intake of breath and I’m awake but not up, surprised but not scared, somehow staring into the very desperately green eyes that seem to know too much, too well. Aaron Warner Anderson is bent over me, his worried eyes inspecting me, his hand caught in the air like he might’ve been about to touch me. Water that never moves." I say to him. "Its fine for a little while. You can drink from it and it'll sustain you. But if it sits too long it goes bad. It grows stale. It becomes toxic." I shake my head. "I need waves. I need waterfalls. I want rushing currents.” The next novella takes place as Omega Point is preparing to oppose The Reestablishment forces on Sector 45 with a brutal assault. It is from Adam’s perspective.

At long last, Warner and Juliette’s future together is within reach, but the world continues to try to pull them apart. Will they finally be able to be happily, officially, together?The devastatingly romantic fifth novella in the New York Times and USA Today bestselling Shatter Me series, chronicling the events after Imagine Me, the explosive sixth novel. With Omega Point destroyed, Juliette doesn't know if the rebels, her friends, or even Adam are alive. But that won't keep her from trying to take down The Reestablishment once and for all. Have you ever been in love?" I ask, turning on my side to look at him. He stares up at the sky. Blinks a few times. Juliette and Warner fought hard to take down the Reestablishment once and for all. Life in the aftermath isn’t easy, as they and their friends at the Sanctuary work with their limited resources to stabilize the world. As the books in the series progress, the amount of passages and lines that have been crossed out decreases. This is because Juliette slowly becomes more confident and certain about her thoughts.

that he’s been keeping secrets about her family and her identity from her—secrets that change everything.

Nothing in her world is what it seemed. She thought she’d finally defeated the Reestablishment. She thought she’d finally taken control of her life, her power, and her pain. But Juliette has only... This allows you to see what Warner is thinking since Shatter Me is told from Juliette’s point of view. It also serves as an interlude between novels since the events of Destroy Me take place after Shatter Me but before Unravel Me. The sequel, Unravel Me, blew readers away with heart-racing twists and turns, and New York Times bestselling author Kami Garcia said it was "dangerous, sexy, romantic, and intense."

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop