Corrupted By You: An Arranged Marriage Romance (Sins of Montardor)

£8.65
FREE Shipping

RRP: £17.30
Price: £8.65
£8.65 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While Zeno and Darla learn what it means to experience unconditional love and devotion there is an unknown enemy lurking that wants to bring Martardor’s Punisher to his knees. These two both have their own fantasies and preferences and they truly get to embrace that darker side of themselves with each other very comfortably and i think that that’s probably the most important thing. it was a little predictable from the beginning but then I thought maybe not, but the way to reveal it.

That's why it was easy to kidnap the entitled Charlotte Richmond from her finishing school in England. he bought her a car similar to the one she had, made her a whole library for herself, and he killed for her. Both Darla and Zeno had a rough childhood but in the end they found themselves and became the other halves of each other. Mishca Volkov As a Captain in the Volkov Bratva, Mishca has pledged his loyalty to the Vory v Zakone, but he soon finds himself at odds with the life he's always known.Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Power Hungry: A love triangle enemies to lovers romance (The Queen's Court Book 1). If I had known all those months ago this was what awaited me on the other side, I would have grasped his hand on the first night and pleaded with him to whisk me away. Lauren Thompson After learning the truth behind her father's tragic murder, Lauren vowed never to go near another Volkov again, but sometimes matters of the heart are too strong to resist. Readers who enjoyed Corrupted by You by Marzy Opal also liked the following books featuring the same tropes, story themes, relationship dynamics and character types. The way she chose to forgive those around her, and gave them second chances, even when they probably didn’t deserve it, was admirable in itself.

If you're a fan of Marzy's work, you will love the little details that she added in from older Wattpad favourite characters, to the embedded idiosyncrasies that are relevant to Marzy herself! Also did i mention that this man’s love language is giving gifts because the amount of gifts this dude bought Darla, and the fact that they all had meaning behind them was so adorable because he was always listening to her and if Darla said she ever dreamed of having something. She spent all her life trying to please her mother and being the best daughter she can but her mother was rarely ever behaving good with her which ended up making her insecure but through it all, she never let herself down infront of others and was just best. Darla and her personal views are very clearly inspired by the author themselves and i love this about all of Marzy’s books, this being the fact that all her female characters always reflect strong and independent women who know their worth and it’s definitely another thing i love about this book.

At the start i had genuinely thought i’d got the plot all figured out and then the reveal came and i was genuinely shocked because i was not expecting it to be what it was and when all the information got revealed and everything was out in the open, all those small jigsaw pieces starting to slowly join together and the end result was amazing because as the reader i was expecting it to go in a different direction but this plot twist was everything and it definitely had me sitting there in shock and confusion for a good minute whilst i processed it. This series is full of alpha males, lots of steam, and each book is a standalone read that delivers. He’ll do anything to steal the crown, including bringing someone back from King’s past who will threaten a lot more than the title King has spent his lifetime earning.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop