The Slightly Annoying Elephant: A funny illustrated children’s picture book from number-one bestselling author David Walliams!

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Slightly Annoying Elephant: A funny illustrated children’s picture book from number-one bestselling author David Walliams!

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My only issue with this book is that the elephant doesn't learn about the consequences of his actions, and so if I was to do this book with young children I would make it clear that the elephant is in the wrong.

I think this book would be suitable for children aged 4-7 years old, with children slightly older being able to read it independently. At Hill Street Theatre, Seattle comedian Andrew Frank delivers Ecstatic Blasphemy, 'a hilarious set about growing up as a pastor's kid, finding queer joy beyond fundamentalist Christianity, and performing subversive stand-up throughout the Bible Belt'. LBC presenter Iain Dale hosts a series of discussion events at Pleasance, with guests including Peter Tatchell, Alex Salmond, Harriet Harman MP, Humza Yousaf MSP, Peter Hitchens, Polly Toynbee and Jeremy Corbyn.And audiences can 'join guests from the worlds of comedy, literature, music and faith for a series of live recordings' of the All-Terrain Podcast Live at The Salvation Army Edinburgh City Corps. What Sam really needs is some kind sole to provide legal guidance like the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.

You'll find our theatre news, theatre reviews and theatre interviews are written from an audience point of view. While the premise was interesting, I found the execution of the story to be somewhat predictable and lacking in depth. Art activities could include showing different variations of elephants or pictures representing the activities the elephant does. Keroseno and Finito: Cock O'Clock is 'a transgressive tragicomedy based on true events that follows two LGBT+ siblings Keroseno and Finito, in the prevention and visibility of suicide' following their mother's death - it's on at both Laughing Horse and Leith Depot.The elephant does everything a human guest would do - have a nap, have some food, have a bath, do some exercise, but as a very large elephant, it doesn’t go all that well. In Rules Schmules – How To Be Jew-ish at Hill Street Theatre, Suzie Depreli delivers 'one woman's passive aggressive mission to educate the world about what it means to have an orthodox family that ate sausages, an Asian Catholic husband that uses more Yiddish words than her Nana, and celebrate Passover without believing in God'.

Over at George Watson's College there are two musical adaptations: 1920s gangster comedy Bugsy Malone and classic horror spoof Young Frankenstein. The story is about an elephant who comes to stay with Sam, after Sam fills out a form to adopt an elephant at the zoo. Meanwhile, 'three alcoholics who meet in the night' discuss fate, destiny and booze in Drink Whole Night at Frankenstein Pub.

I enjoyed reading ‘The Slightly Annoying Elephant’ and I really love the fun, lively illustrations by Tony Ross. Sam invites the elephant in but he causes lots of problems like breaking Sam's bike and eating all the food.

Available to watch online, A Snake in the House Means the Family Will Never Want is 'an immersive performance of live electronica, dance and sculptural costuming, on intergenerational healing and transformational futures'.

It’s easy to subscribe and it will give you unlimited access to exclusive news stories, bespoke newsletters, sport coverage and discounts – not to mention unrivalled coverage of all things Edinburgh Festival related. Corbyn's also part of the line-up at Fair Pley's In Conversation… series at The Stand's New Town Theatre, alongside Ken Loach, Andy Burnham, Mhairi Black, Jack Monroe and more. Meanwhile, audiences can 'discover the untold stories behind the galaxy's background characters' in The Extras Strike Back: A Musical Tribute to the Forgotten Heroes of Star Wars at Greenside. Based on David Walliams' hit novel, this funny children’s story is brought to life by London’s award-winning home of puppetry, Little Angel Theatre and sure to enchant kids and adults alike.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop