NIKE Boy's Force 1 (Ps) Basketball Shoes

NIKE Boy's Force 1 (Ps) Basketball Shoes

RRP: £99.99
Price: £49.995
£49.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The thread simply doesn’t move as well as it does on more traditional indoor outsoles which are thinner and more pliable. It runs the entire length of the shoe and follows the contact zones between your foot and the ground. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads.

Both shoes will last quite a while but if I was a betting man, I’d bet on the 4 for a slight edge in reliability. The Lakers color were too small in the same size as the navy but the navy were great so idk what is wrong with somethings about this shoe but it is good.

For this iteration of the LeBron Witness, we swapped out Zoom Air for visible Max Air cushioning—LeBron's favorite—to give you cushioning and provide a responsive sensation. In some cases these cookies can improve the speed with which we can process your request as they allow us to remember site preferences that you’ve selected.

Stick to the previous Witness shoes if you’re looking for that all-around package that doesn’t hurt your wallet. You can tell it’s a setup catered more towards outdoor play since such hard and thick rubber isn’t as good at catching your movements on a less abrasive surface. There are also these nylon bands on each side that run through the laces and go around the midfoot to further pull down on the area for a locked-in feel. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. In fact, I think it actually helped with the stability issue as the unit doesn’t compress as much now, plus it’s a bit lower to the ground now.They could’ve at least widened the base of the shoe at the forefoot to help save some of the stability but even that’s not the case. Lightweight, reinforced mesh keeps you contained all round, from the webbing that harnesses your forefoot to the external moulded pieces that lock in your heel.

We had a lot of guys in the gym on that particular day of initial testing, so we started a 5v5 match with me thinking about how subpar this traction is.The upper, particularly the forefoot, actually started off a bit stiff as each linear motion that caused the shoe’s flex point to bend caused some discomfort.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop