Hail Yourself LPOTL Devil Skull last Podcast Esoteric T-Shirt

Hail Yourself LPOTL Devil Skull last Podcast Esoteric T-Shirt

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Due to the manufacturing process, sizes of items listed in descriptions are approximate and actual size may vary slightly. Before Serial and Criminal and other more serious, journalistic true-crime podcasts came to dominate the conversation, there was The Last Podcast on the Left. Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color and size of the item may be slightly different from the visual image.

Material: 100% pre-shrunk cotton, or composition (96% cotton, 4% spandex) for maximum comfortable stretch. Products will be automatically fulfilled with existing materials to optimize production and delivery time to customers.access to the feature-length films Last Podcast on the Left: Live in Chicago, Last Podcast on the Left: Live in New Orleans, and Last Podcast on the Left: Live in Omaha Looking for a comfy, snug-looking t-shirt to wear this summer? Look no further as here it is. You will immediately fall in love with the irresistible softness and those unique prints. Even better, it makes for the best gift for the one you adore. Personally, I started listening to you guys at a pretty rough time, and it was weirdly soothing, which I think is the case for a lot of listeners. What’s your guys’ typical relationship with your fans? Give it to your beloved ones or get one for yourself. You will love the soft feel and want to wear it all day long. Due to variations of light and color settings of computer/personal device screens, colors may appear slightly different from photographic images.

This unisex t-shirt is super comfy and soft. Want to look years younger, hip, and fashionable? Find the size that fits you best, and wear it with your favorite jeans or shortsOf course, the podcast remains the engine behind it all. What began as a way to talk about anything macabre or weird that caught their fancy — chaos magic, aliens, horror movies, government conspiracies, John “Papa John” Schnatter’s personal life — has turned into something the guys take very seriously, even if they don’t take themselves very seriously at all. We talked to the gang about the podcast, their new book, and the evolution of their process. plus you'll receive generous discount codes every month to use at our ever-expanding merch store full of Last Podcast goodies Parks: We always like to say: This is what we think, this is our opinion on this. We always encourage people to go out and do their own research and to form their own opinions on things, because we are not experts. Well, we’re accidental experts, but we didn’t go to school for this. We are not academics. I have a degree in creative writing, Henry has one in theater, and Ben has one in political science. We don’t have master’s degrees here; these are still just our opinions. Zebrowski: I will say it does not stop being an overwhelming experience knowing that our idiocy can help. It really is, and I think it’s awesome, because a lot of times, I do it to help me. Joking on my end helps me get through rough times, so I’m just so glad that anybody can get anything remotely positive from the horrible things that come out of my mouth. For me, horror can be so immersive that it becomes overwhelming, whereas if I’m reading it or listening to it, I can control the images. But it’s visceral in a different way. I’ve noticed that my horror tolerance has wildly changed since I’ve gotten older.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop