Amtech C2970 15mm and 22mm Pipe Bender

Amtech C2970 15mm and 22mm Pipe Bender

RRP: £52.51
Price: £26.255
£26.255 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Hi, I'm John from JPC Plumbing and Heating, and today I'm going to do a Tool Talk review on the Monument 1322 Extended copper pipe bender, which you can see. I would recommend the extension arms for your apprentice on the 22mm version to make it easier for them. You've got markings on the side for your angles and just in case it's a Saturday morning job, they've thought of everything. This set comes with two extension pieces that you just screw into the bottom of your 15 mm bender if needed.

This does make them a bit long, but the fact that it comes apart makes it probably the best bender you can get. Hi, my name's Andrew from ATR Plumbing, and this is my review of the Monument Masters 15 and 22mm copper pipe benders.It is made of plastic, so potentially could be a problem, but it's got a nut on it so if you ever wanted to get a replacement, I suspect they'd be easy to replace if you ever damaged it. Standard pipe bender from Rothenberger ideal for use in plumbing and heating, refrigeration and other areas involving pipe installation. Light and easy to use the longer handles would be great, but looking forward to trying out the 22 mm benders. I think one of my favourite aspects of it is the fact that it's interchangeable and fits into quite a neat package.

They pull nice tight bends and they are small and lightweight so can be carried in a small tool bag. A pipe bender applies to the pipe by the former as it passes through the guides to form the desired angle. They have aluminium diecast forms, CNC turned steel handles with knurling for improved grip and integral replaceable nylon guides; comes with both 15mm and 22mm guides. The pipe bender itself comes in two actual parts which simply clip together to create a pipe bender.What you get in the box is a Velcro strap for storage and transport, the pipe bender which comes in two pieces, and two extension pieces on the actual pipe bender. To start off, so there's the former, start off by putting the 15mm like that in and hold, unlike our normal Hilmor where it flips over and you have to keep on guiding it in, it does hold it in. I definitely recommend it for anyone who was looking out for a new pipe bender or to replace an old one.

They are a good bit of kit lightweight and so easy to use with no former needed for bends ,perfect for to bags small and compacted.This one slides against your pipe work, straight into the hook on the side, and you're just pulling straight down. This is literally the first time, I've just taken it out of the box, first time using it and it's so simple. Hey everyone, my name is Mark Edwards, MJE Plumbing and I'm here to review the Monument 15mm pipe benders. The fact that they bend on the same plane makes them way more accurate than anything I've been used to.

But what I love with the Monument benders is even though they're much smaller in size, there are still no problems with bending 15mm pipe. Little bit more fiddly than a conventional bender to start with but most likely because that's what I was used to, nylon guide was nipped a bit tight to start with but Monument were very quick to put out a post to inform us how to rectify. Please ensure you have the necessary ability and equipment (if required) to move the items into your property.Can't really go wrong with them to be honest, the 4 'degree' indicators are very clear and help a lot. It was also worth checking out a few on-line videos and investing in a length of 15mm pipe with which to practice in the tool's usage.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop