Your Irresistible Love (The Bennett Family)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

if you want to do business. Drink it up!” another man echoed. With that, everyone started to goad me into drinking. Some even whistled in anticipation. Adam, on the other hand, was just watching me silently. He neither joined nor stopped these

me from a distance and advised in a serious tone, "Mommy, I just talked to Grandma on the phone.She said that you should keep a The moment we disembarked the ship, the kids ran to the beach to build castles out of sand.Meanwhile, Icey, Vivian and I busied ourselves by playing cards the whole afternoon.A few moments later, the men came over, pulled a chair each, and sat next to their wives. I know this all sounds bad, but it really was an ok read, and I'm sure lots of romance fans loved this book. I will try again with this author...like I mentioned there were characters in this book that intrigued me, and I look forward to reading their story! Ava is a strong, independent woman hired to marked jewellery for a big company with a gorgeous CEO. Their connection was instantaneous as was their lust for each other. The banter between Ava and Sebastian had me laughing along with the rest of the Bennett family. It's a family many wish they had.Then, he stared at me with his cold, sharp eyes. My first thought was to lower my head and avoid looking directly at him, but I forced my chin up. I saw my reflection in his dark eyes. I spent some long nights staring at those photos, and each and every time, my eyes automatically darted to Charles. At that time, I thought that I should not lose hope in us. I believed that as long as I stayed married to him, there was still a chance that he could fall in love with me and then our relationship would become real. I loved him, and as long as I did, that was enough. Your Irresistible Love is the first book in her new Bennett Family Series and it is definitely a hit. In this book we meet Ava Lindt and Sebastian Bennett. Ava is a very strong female character. She is used to doing things for herself and is very independent. She works for a marketing consultant firm and is hired by the Bennett family to help with the newest launch of their jewelry line. This is where she meets Sebastian. The attraction is instantaneous on both sides, but it is still a slow burn for these two because Ava doesn't want to do anything to put her job in jeopardy. Well that just makes Ava a challenge for Sebastian and he doesn't shy away from a challenge. Sebastian is on top of Book Boyfriend List. He is AMAZING. He is everything a woman is looking for. He was so lovable. I loved the banter between him and Ava but also with his family. I also loved that he was the perfect mix of Alpha male and a true softy. I loved how he treated Ava throughout the whole book. I dare anyone who reads this book, not to fall in love with him!!! It's not possible ;) Caroline's POV: On the weekend, Charles and I went to the island with our children.As we rode on the ship, the gentle sea breeze swept through us, ruffling our hair.

OMG!!! This book was exactly what I needed. Yes, I'm not going to lie, this plot has been done before. BUT, Layla Hagen has made it her own. She turned this story into something unique and completely irresistible. I enjoyed the characters personalities and interactions so much. The Bennett family won me over and I'm super excited to read more about them in the upcoming books. What really surprised me in this book was that there were so many side characters (H has 8 siblings) and yet I didn't have any problem remembering their names and what they did. It's quite funny actually because I've read a book that the H had 8 siblings and it bothered me so much that I had to lower my rating. I guess if it's done properly then I can enjoy stories with so many characters. Trying to calm down, I glared at him and retorted, "Do you always try to have sex with any woman who

Read Bye, My Irresistible Love Chapter 392: Played Him  - The hottest series of the author Gorgeous Killer

I wanted to refuse. But for some reason, I had always found it difficult to say no to him. All he had to do was look me in the eyes and ask, and I'd just give in without a fight.

until Vivian patted me on the shoulder that I came to my senses.She leaned on my shoulder and curiously asked, "Caroline, did you have sex with Charles after your Das war 100% Instalove, ohne interessante Handlung, ohne Tiefgang und mit Protagonisten, die mir überhaupt nicht nahe gingen. Das Gute an dem Buch war, dass es sich unglaublich flott lesen ließ und hätte ich da nicht so schön durchfliegen können, hätte ich es vielleicht sogar abgebrochen. Ich will dem Buch nicht absprechen, dass es einen gewissen Unterhaltungswert hat, schließlich hat die Reihe auch viele Fans. Aber meins war es einfach nicht. Well, I’m sold. I wasn’t sure I would be. Like many other romance book junkies, I have a crap ton of book series that I’ve already collected still waiting to be read. But I just sat there for a long time and immersed myself in my thoughts. Then, I heard a car pull over outside. I shot up from my seat, feeling my heart break into a gallop. Did I still expect anything of my stone-hearted husband? Maybe. Maybe not. But at the last moment, I gnashed my teeth together and clasped my trembling hands. I reminded myself, ‘I’m here to end this.’ No need. I'm sure Mr. Moore will treat his ex-wife well." I forced a smile. Ex-wife. I was going to be his ex-wife pretty soon, but I was not sure I was okay with such a blunt term.

Read Bye, My Irresistible Love Chapter 560: Unwelcomed Visitor  - the best manga of 2020

Your Irresistible Love was a fast paced sexy read that I found myself devouring in one sitting. This book had the right amount of steam, emotion, and love to keep me entertained. The writing was beautifully well orchestrated as Ms. Hagen layered this book with so much heart, steam, compassion, and family bonds. I loved how Ms. Hagen slowly introduced members of the Bennett family and I seriously can't wait for Logan's story and the feisty sassy woman who can tame this bad boy CFO.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop