The Caning Headmistress

The Caning Headmistress

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Yes, Dubois, you shall serve as an example. Which is what you deserve. Now stay in position and take your punishment.” Post moderation is undertaken full-time 9am-6pm on weekdays, and on a part-time basis outwith those hours.

I see. Well, it won’t be your hand that will be sore after I am done with you.” I stood up and walked around my desk. I turned the chair that stood before it around and sat down, reaching for the plimsoll waiting on the desk. Looking it the add now it’s easy to read between the lines, young mummy’s boy with no girlfriend wanted to live with older experienced woman; I can’t believe I was so naive. Lindsey was a very nice girl. Although she must have been, with good reason, as fearful as I was, but she still tried to ease my nerves a little. She told me not to worry and said that as it was my first time I would probably only get a couple of strokes and that it wouldn't hurt all that much. She said that the only thing I had to remember was to do exactly what Mrs Seaton said, as soon as she said it! Red faced before such a beautiful and impeccably attired young woman whom he had secretly admired for so long, and barely knowing how to present himself, he found his fingers nervously playing with the hem of his white cotton shirt and his bare feet fidgeted on the well worn and slightly scratchy wool carpet. Now, you well know that the rules are clear on this. Each pupil has to wear full and clean uniform. And you will, too. When I have dealt with you. Understood?”Later that day my form master told me that he had reported me and that I would have to see the headmaster after assembly on Monday. Although we considered bad behaviour in general somewhat disreputable and beneath us, certain crimes, as we called them, commanded respect. To have to see the headmistress for misbehaviour on a public bus was unthinkable. To have to see her for reading Ulysses was an entirely different matter – particularly if the ‘criminal’ had a witty observation about the book to entertain her friends with. I am fully equipped with all the implements and equipment for domination fantasy and role-play and bondage,The only limitation to your fantasy is your imagination so don't feel embarrassed as I have experience many unusual fetish a nd fantasies. so please ask me.

But while most of those pupils were already looking forward to a nice and enjoyable weekend, a few had other thoughts on their minds. They would have to report to the headmistress’ office right after classes – to be punished. You were sent out of the classroom three times last week, Marling. I am going to give you one stroke of the cane for each time and one extra one, for putting me to this trouble. How many strokes is that?"Being very passionate when it comes to discipline, I have taken the time over many years to perfect my disciplinary skills. My sessions are always conducted according to a strict code of personal ethics and professional standards.

This time I heard Mrs Seaton move and tried to tense myself. To no avail. The cane smashed down again, and the awful pain in my rear went to a new level. Cotton underpants were no protection at all against that vicious cane.Good afternoon Thomas. I might as well be perfectly blunt right from the start and tell you that this is going to be a most uncomfortable meeting for you. As a senior boy you are likely to find the situation embarrassing, it will not be pleasant, and in the immediate aftermath I very much doubt that you will thank me for it. But, I do promise you this: by hook or by crook I'm going to see to it that you put every possible effort into your studies, and so, right now, we will be seeing this matter through to its conclusion." The main core of the business is the Old School experience. These are, basically, 1-2-1 school CP scenarios with the Headmistress, either in her study or classroom. There has been the issue of my garage window, and more importantly, the petulant way you responded to the situation.’ A similar sensation, but with all aspects amplified. A louder cry, tighter fingers squeezing the edges of the table. Gasping, no need to be reminded to breather this time, I fought to control myself…

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop