Birkenstock Unisex-Adult Arizona Birko-Flor Nubuck Sandals

Birkenstock Unisex-Adult Arizona Birko-Flor Nubuck Sandals

RRP: £64.93
Price: £32.465
£32.465 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by any Court of competent jurisdiction, such part shall be severed from these Terms which will otherwise remain in full force and effect. The upper is made from a durable, synthetic upper material with a nubuck leather-like texture and a soft backing.

I always were the sole down on the right sandal the quickest and have always done with all my shoes. When we accept the item(s) as faulty we will refund the full amount including the postage cost incurred by sending the items(s). The day after, I walked around central london in these and they felt a bit better, but soon they start to rub and cut into my feet where the second strap is. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646).Read more about the condition New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

The upper material is made of Birko-Flor, which is skin-friendly and durable, and is presented here in a stylish nubuck look. Colour is nice - sandy brown shade, and the buckles can be adjusted so they don't slip off you feet. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement.This iteration features a birki buc upper - a durable, synthetic upper material with a nubuck leather-like texture and soft backing. This simple sandal with two straps stands for timeless design and has long held cult status thanks to its comfort factor. The fee is to be determined based on the condition and to be confirmed in writing before imposing this on your refund value. Two adjustable buckle straps pair with a contoured cork footbed offering a custom fit whilst an EVA sole offers lightweight cushioning and shock absorption.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop