Ruko F11GIM2 Drones with Camera 4k Professional, 64 Mins Flight Time Drone, 9800ft HD Video Transmission, 2-Axis+EIS Anti-Shake, Wind Level 6, Drone with Camera for Adult, GPS Follow Me,Auto Return

£154.5
FREE Shipping

Ruko F11GIM2 Drones with Camera 4k Professional, 64 Mins Flight Time Drone, 9800ft HD Video Transmission, 2-Axis+EIS Anti-Shake, Wind Level 6, Drone with Camera for Adult, GPS Follow Me,Auto Return

RRP: £309.00
Price: £154.5
£154.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With this advanced technology, you can easily fly the drone without losing control and ensure that your footage is crystal clear. Additionally, the U11PRO features Point of Interest, Follow-Me mode, Waypoints Fly, and Return To Home mode to enhance your flying experience. Durability and Build Quality Be careful with rotating motors and propellers, and keep a distance to avoid ear damage by the drone’s nose. One of the reasons the Ruko F11 is considered the best Ruko drone is its overall value for the price. It offers many of the features found in more expensive drones, such as GPS positioning, automatic return-to-home, and intelligent flight modes like Follow Me and Gesture Control, making it easy to fly and navigate for pilots of all levels. Flight Time The camera can also capture high-quality photos with a resolution of up to 3840 x 2160 pixels. It also supports video recording at 30 frames per second, and it features a 5G WiFi transmission system that allows you to stream live video and photos to your mobile device in real-time up to a distance of 500 meters. Transmission Range

Contents: Comes with 3 batteries, helpful if you have kids that like to make things disappear, also has multiple charging cables for them, again helpful if people make things disappear in your house. The drone also comes with 4 Type A replacement propeller blades, and 4 Type B, helpful if you have bad accidents.When completely charged, it has a flying duration of roughly 56 minutes. It also has two batteries, allowing users to fly for twice as long as before. The Ruko F11 Gim 2 drone can be used both indoors and outdoors, but once you’ve begun using it, it’s suggested that you take your time getting acquainted with the controls. However, it's important to note that the actual transmission range can vary depending on various factors such as signal interference, obstacles, and environmental conditions. The Ruko F11 Pro drone has a maximum flight time of up to 30 minutes on a single battery charge. This is a relatively long flight time compared to many other camera drones on the market, which typically have flight times of around 25-30 minutes. The Ruko F11 GIM is a drone that comes with a 4K UHD camera on a 2-axis gimbal, making it one of the best Ruko drones for aerial photography and videography. The gimbal stabilizes the camera and reduces vibrations and shakiness, resulting in smooth and steady footage.

The Ruko F11 GIM drone has a flight time of up to 28 minutes per battery charge. The drone comes with two batteries, so you can expect a total flight time of up to 54 minutes before needing to recharge the batteries. Here, I’ll go over what I like and don’t like about the Ruko F11 GIM 2 Pros: What I Like About the Ruko F11 GIM 2 For your safety and that of the drone, avoid flying near or over obstacles, high-voltage power lines, crowds, trees, water bodies, and airports.If you’re looking for one of the greatest inexpensive drones, you’ve come to the correct spot. Ruko is a well-known drone manufacturer that provides high-quality goods at reasonable costs. They have one of the finest price-to-quality ratios in this price range, making them one of the top drone brands. The Ruko F11 GIM drone features a 4K UHD camera mounted on a 2-axis gimbal, allowing for smooth and stable footage. The camera has a wide-angle lens with a 120-degree field of view, providing a wider perspective and allowing you to capture more of your surroundings in a single frame. Additionally, the camera has an 80-degree adjustable angle, allowing you to tilt it up or down to get the desired perspective. The flight time of the Ruko F11 drone depends on various factors such as wind conditions, altitude, temperature, and usage of features such as camera and LED lights. However, on average, the Ruko F11 drone has a flight time of around 30 minutes per battery charge.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop