47 Skin Hydrating Face Serum for Clearing Acne and Scars, Anti-Blemish & Scar Repair Serum Skincare Treatment with Silver Chitoderm Smooth Skin Moisturiser Serum for All Skin Types - 30ml

£9.9
FREE Shipping

47 Skin Hydrating Face Serum for Clearing Acne and Scars, Anti-Blemish & Scar Repair Serum Skincare Treatment with Silver Chitoderm Smooth Skin Moisturiser Serum for All Skin Types - 30ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This makes it an extremely powerful and effective ingredient for reducing acne, scarring and redness, without drying out your skin. When applied to the skin, the silver creates an antibacterial shield over your skin, whilst the Chitoderm forms a lattice-like structure that encourages skins cells to regenerate.

It takes a lot for me to put a skincare product in my long term routine but I'll definitely be adding this product long term. Because Silver Chitoderm contains the building blocks of HA, it is proven to effectively penetrate through the skin's layers and help your skin make and replenish its own Hyaluronic Acid! Silver Chitoderm or 'Formula 47' is the unique formula that transformed our founder's skin and caused the creation of 47 Skin, as you know it today. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to UK destinations.This permanent condition, a result of silver building up in the body, leaves your skin, eyes, nails, gums, and internal organs a bluish-gray. It’s similar to the spots and pimples in mild or moderate acne which happen when your pores become clogged with dead skin cells. While you have plenty of options to consider, traditional acne-reducing ingredients like retinol and benzoyl peroxide may not work for everyone.

It gave me a tingly feeling that lasted for a few dasy, which I thought might be normal (it often happens to me when I try a new product).If it wasn’t for my acne I would love to continue using this brand as it smells very natural and range consists of nice products. By creating an account and/or placing a bid through Jobalots, you agree to have your registered payment card debited in the event of payment not being received within the advised payment period. When you engage with these links and decide to make a purchase, we may receive a percentage of the sale.

This is after an unpleasant experience trying spironolactone, and coming off the combined pill after 15 years continuous use. Giselle went on a personal healing journey using a holistic approach of diet, supplementation but most importantly Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and founded Acu Seeds as part of her journey.Their products are all free from parabens, sulphates and mineral oils, which are harmful for both your skin and the environment. This movement highlights how many images are digitally altered online and in the media, which leaves so many of us constantly asking ‘Why doesn’t my skin look like that? Because it uses natural ingredients, it does all this without drying out your skin, leaving it soft, smooth and glowing. You can also mention your interest in colloidal silver to get more information about potential risks as well as benefits.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop