FREE Shipping

Giro

RRP: £229.99
Price: £114.995
£114.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

True to claims, ventilation performance seemed better with the shield in place than stowed, too (perhaps due to the fact that doing so partially obscures the forward-facing vents). At slower speeds, as you would expect, it is less effective. There is simply less air passing through to keep you cool and so causing the temperature within the helmet to rise.

Besides being comfortable, the X-static pads have anti-microbial properties to keep your helmet fresh for a long time. The pads are machine washable. Delivery includes Lastly, the colour I tested – matte Glacier – was not to my liking but the other five options are all quite appealing, especially the one Giro calls ‘Dazzle’.

Support us

and stability. Using a patented design that suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the skull, Roc Loc® 5 The peak of the helmet is far enough from the top of the glasses to prevent obstruction while the two ventilation holes double up as excellent ports to house the arms of your glasses.

Finally, to keep you safe is the Roc Loc Air MIPS—a combination of the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) and Giro’s proprietary Roc Loc Air fit system that makes the Vanquish better ventilated, supremely comfortable, and more protective in certain impacts. You’ll also find Progressive Layering—a multi-density foam construction that saves weight and allows the Vanquish to help manage a wide range of impact energies. Riders these days are paying more attention to safety than ever before, and it’s refreshing to see that Giro hasn’t merely glossed over that aspect in developing the Vanquish MIPS. As the name suggests, a low-friction MIPS liner is included as standard equipment, with the claimed benefit of reducing rotational forces transmitted to the brain — and, thus, the chances of a traumatic brain injury — during an impact. That MIPS liner is molded as a single piece with the Roc Loc Air retention system to improve fit quality and airflow.All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety When you are riding fast the Giro Vanquish does this. When hovering around the 30kmh mark I could notice a constant stream of cool air passing through the helmet keeping me suitably cool. helmets. By creating helmet molds in up to 4 adult sizes to match the human body's form, our Super Fit sizes

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop