Spider-Man By Roger Stern Omnibus

Spider-Man By Roger Stern Omnibus

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He contributed to such storylines as "Panic in the Sky" [20] and " The Death of Superman" which revived interest in the character in the early 1990s. People love to shred the reviews when they can, but not often enough do ya see reviews saying how mind-blowing fast these packages arrive. Working with artists like Sara Pichelli, Chris Samnee, David Marquez, and Pepe Larraz, Bendis did something few creators had done. He’s immediately thrown into the deep end going after Plantman, who’s trying to mess up the US Navy with a giant kelp monster. Here in these tales, Peter is shed of relationships (MOSTLY), AND we get to see him back flying high above the city, getting back to his character development as Spider-man.

Spider-Man Runs Of All Time - CBR 20 Best Spider-Man Runs Of All Time - CBR

In the early 1970s, Stern and Bob Layton published the fanzine CPL ( Contemporary Pictorial Literature), one of the first platforms for the work of John Byrne. And after reading 1,200+ pages of Roger Stern Spidey, I can definitely say that Stern rightfully deserves a place as one of the Spidey-writing greats.

A massive and massively disappointing omnibus that took me months to read since, in particular, the early Spectacular Spiderman issues can be a chore to get through.

13 ROGER STERN AVENGERS Stories — RANKED The TOP 13 ROGER STERN AVENGERS Stories — RANKED

Written by Dan Jurgens, Karl Kesel, David Michelinie, Louise Simonson, and Roger Stern, the one-shot featured the pencils of John Byrne, Gil Kane, Stuart Immonen, Paul Ryan, Jon Bogdanove, Kieron Dwyer, Tom Grummett, Dick Giordano, Jim Mooney, Curt Swan, Nick Cardy, Al Plastino, Barry Kitson, Ron Frenz, and Dan Jurgens. Also, in case you missed it, I co-host The Spectacular Spider-Cast with my good pal Preeti Chhibber. The two produced a story wherein Captain America considered running for the office of President of the United States, [6] an idea originally developed by Roger McKenzie and Don Perlin.Part of the more mature Marvel Knights line, Millar, Dodson, and Cho provided readers with a darker take on Spider-Man. Which is ironic, since the mini’s finite nature lets Stern finally toss the Continuity Bicycle into the river. The story concentrates on the various decades of Spider-Man's life, taking familiar villains and events, but tweaking them by making the story about an aging Spider-Man.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop