SCHWARZKOPF OSIS Dust It Mattifying Powder 10g

SCHWARZKOPF OSIS Dust It Mattifying Powder 10g

RRP: £145.00
Price: £72.5
£72.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Shake the volumising powder gently before use and use on dry hair, working the product in with fingers. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. OSiS Dust It Mattifying Powder has a lightweight texture to assist the natural movement of your hair, whilst adding volume and texture for a matt finish. Our full range is free from sulfates, parabens, ethoxylates, paragons, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, phthalates, DEA and artificial colours. Goods must arrive back to us in a perfect and unused condition supplied with all tags for the refund to be issued.

I have just started using "Magic Dust" and the results are truly amazing - I now have lots of volume on top and my new hairstyle looks great! Meet EXPANDA Dust, a heavy-lifting finishing powder that instantly adds volume, grip and texture to any style.Schwarzkopf Professional Osis+ Dust It Mattifying Powder (10g) is a multi-purpose volumising and texturising powder which assists in the styling of your hair and provides a matte finish. This translucent powder (can be applied on ALL HAIR COLOURS) will disappear once rubbed into the hair or brushed with a comb. Dust It Mattifying Powder can be used to absorb excess shine at the roots and provides a cool, matte finish which accentuates all styles. Kill routine, feel the difference and get natural looking hair with a cool, matt finish from OSiS Dust It Mattifying Powder.

OSiS+ is the most creative Lookbased styling range that pushes your boundaries and makes you create individual hairstyles through your fingertips thanks to the most innovative and performing styling products with unique consistencies. I run through my layers to give definition and body but leave the top clean or finish with a little serum.Hair powder for men offers an alternative to gel or wax , giving you control and natural looking finish. Providing strong hold and instant grip, OSiS Dust It is a mattifying hair powder for invincible volume.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop