Motorola MBP36S Remote Wireless Video Baby Monitor with 3.5-Inch Color LCD Screen, Remote Camera Pan, Tilt, and Zoom

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Motorola MBP36S Remote Wireless Video Baby Monitor with 3.5-Inch Color LCD Screen, Remote Camera Pan, Tilt, and Zoom

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

CAM 1 / CAM 2 / CAM 3 / CAM 4 will pop up, press the + UP button or DOWN button to select the desired CAM, and press the OK button to CAM 1 / CAM 2 / CAM 3 / CAM 4 will pop up, press the + UP button or DOWN button to select the desired CAM and press the O button to Getting Started.......................................................................................... 8 Another cool feature of the Motorola MBP36S is the ability to remotely pan, tilt, and zoom the video image as needed. The camera itself has a 300-degree viewing angle, so you’ll have plenty enough to view your baby’s cot. View Video Through TV............................................................................ 10

I love that it had the room temperature on monitor display. All the features are easy to access in the monitor.Answer: Yes. When you use the two-way communication feature, your voice only goes to the camera that is currently selected.

In our testing, the Motorola MBP36S camera produced an average EMF reading of 2.25 mG when placed 6 foot / 1.8 meters away from our baby’s bed. This is very close to the maximum limit recommended by the Environmental Protection Agency which advise to limit your exposure to 0.5 mG to 2.5 mG at a time. The further you place the camera from your baby, the less EMF they will be exposed to. The MBP36S emits one of the highest level of EMFs across this category of devices.Volume....................................................................................................... 13 It is absolutely brilliant. I would highly recommend it. The image is clear even when the light is dim, the battery lasts long enough. When the camera is on I can use it 2 consecutive days with no charge. I normally use it only at night for 3-4 hours when the baby is asleep. This gives me an opportunity to spend some time with my husband not worrying that I would not hear the baby. In our testing, the battery life on the Motorola MBP36S monitor was enough to be used unplugged during nap time and when your baby goes to bed in the evening until you go. So about five to six hours in total. You will need to plug it in to last and recharge through the night, however. Your monitor will start beeping when its battery is almost spent. While the camera in your baby’s room won’t beep, the sound of the monitor can be quite loud, so be careful not to be too close to your baby’s bedroom when that happens.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop