MAM Hold My Bottle Handles, Pack of 2, Compatible with Wide Range of MAM Bottles and the MAM Trainer Bottle, New Baby and Baby Feeding Essentials, Pink

£18.495
FREE Shipping

MAM Hold My Bottle Handles, Pack of 2, Compatible with Wide Range of MAM Bottles and the MAM Trainer Bottle, New Baby and Baby Feeding Essentials, Pink

RRP: £36.99
Price: £18.495
£18.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The non-slip Hold My Bottle handles have been developed with medical experts and are especially designed for baby's small hands, making the transition from bottle to cup easy. Cleaning and maintenance: One of the main benefits of the MAM Bottle Handles Pink 2Pk is that they are easy to clean and are Dishwasher Safe This means that parents can quickly wash the handles with warm soapy water and dry them before using them again. oz) right up to 330ml (11/fl/oz) with suitable slow to fast flow teats and accessories are available. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

The MAM Hold My Bottle Handles make holding the bottle independently no longer a struggle, providing your little one with independence. As a result of exposure to BPA, experts and studies have seen disruptions to the hormone system and brain, diabetes and heart damage as well as an increased risk of cancer. If your item has being received damaged then please contact us and we will provide instructions on either a replacement or refund. This depends on the charging time and light source (such as the intensity of natural light during the day). For your security, we cannot refund a different card or a different payment method, except to the one you made the original purchase with.

Philips Baby Bottles Philips AVENT Baby Bottles Nuby Baby Bottles Griptight Bottles Tommee Tippee Bottles Nuk Baby Bottles Dr. Among other items, food packaging, plastic utensils and baby bottles are just a few examples of products made with PC, whereas the main usage of BPS is in thermal papers and inks. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase and also give you peace of mind should you change your mind for any reason.

Perfect from newborn, our baby bottles help parents build a bond with their baby when bottle-feeding. The non-slip Hold my Bottle handles have been developed with medical experts and are especially designed for baby’s small hands. Perfect design: The MAM Bottle Handles Pink 2Pk comes with two handles, one for each side of the bottle, which makes it easy for babies to hold the bottle by themselves as they grow older.Some larger items or larger deliveries may be shipped directly from our supplier or via courier at no extra cost. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. The MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottles feature a unique venting system that reduces the amount of air ingested by the baby while feeding.

Safety is our number one priority for your family, and our bottles are easy to assemble, leak-proof, shatterproof, are BPA and BPS free and are manufactured in the EU.Panda has always been quite independent so these handles were fantastic for allowing him to feed himself.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop