TaylorMade 2022 Tour Response

TaylorMade 2022 Tour Response

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This year, after much discussion — and perhaps not surprisingly — we’ve decided to do something completely different than in the past. In previous guides, while we toyed with structures and the number of guides, we always attempted to bring you our suggestions for what you might want to buy for the golfers on your list. That is, what we thought they could want. Urethane is a stronger and softer material that interacts with the club grooves to optimize spin and control specifically around the green While the bright center portion of the Stripe will no doubt be what catches your attention, the Tour Response Stripe offers multiple means of alignment. You can think of the Stripe as the primary means of alignment but TaylorMade found some golfers will rely more heavily on the dotted patterns surrounding the stripe while others will take alignment cues from the lines that connect logo, sidestamp and player number. In reality, it’s likely that all three play a role in producing consistently accurate alignment. The changes produce a softer ball with an overall 50 compression (versus a 60-compression rate in the previous generation). An added SpeedMantle layer in its 3-piece construction creates an efficient energy transfer at impact, designed to result in a softer ball that enhances feel and maintains both ball speed and distance.

Full disclosure: Not every element of the 2022 TaylorMade Tour Response golf ball is new and improved but, with significant enhancements to the cover and mantle layers, golfers can expect an all-around better ball. Shot my 2 lowest rounds of my last 20 with this ball, despite my iron swing being very inconsistent. Ball feels soft, but not mushy, spins adequately around the greens, but not as well as a tour level ball, and is extremely durable. Putting: I like the "Tour Response" print which makes for a nice line. Feel is soft, but most of them are off my insert putter.

The technical bits speak to a shallower dimple with a dual-radius design but what ultimately matters to golfers is that the new cover reduces drag. What you get with the 2022 Tour Response is a trajectory like the previous model but with a bit more hang time. Ultimately, that means more carry. Easier Alignment – larger centre alignment section Better Visibility – unique multi-colour stand out design

The ball has a compression level of 70, compared to 50 compression in the other ball in this range, the Soft Response. A Hi-Spring core is made to provide a combination of fast ball speeds with a softer feel. Grabbed a dozen of the new version (regular, not striped) and played 2 rounds with this ball over the weekend.

The reason behind Azinger’s NBC exit as his replacement for Hero World Challenge is revealed

The TaylorMade Tour Response is designed to provide a Tour level ball for non-Tour players, but that's not the whole story. TaylorMade says that their new 'Stripe' model is going to help you hole more putts... Since those humble beginnings, our endeavour has blossomed into a robust and trusted online retailer, representing the leading brands in the golf industry. We take immense pride in being your go-to destination for all things golf!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop