Vanilla Room and Pillow Spray, Natural Room Home Fragrance made with Pure Vanilla Essential Oil, Bathroom Air Freshener and Fabric Spray

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Vanilla Room and Pillow Spray, Natural Room Home Fragrance made with Pure Vanilla Essential Oil, Bathroom Air Freshener and Fabric Spray

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We appreciate the design of the spray top, which is made from 30% post-consumer plastic and helps aim the formula outward (so you don’t accidentally spray yourself in the eye). These products and information on this page are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I started out trying to make a spray with some essential oils but just wasn’t finding a combination that satisfied me.

Yes, you could use vanilla essential oil, but I believe you would only need several drops of it and would not need to use as much as when you are using vanilla extract in the mixture (the type of extract used for cooking).

There's a free SVG cut file included if you'd like to add the vinyl label that says "Refresher Spray" to your own bottle. If your item does arrive damaged please contact us within 24 hours of receipt, after 24 hours we will not be held responsible for any damages reported. For a room spray to capture the top spot on this list, it needs to be innovative, effective, and smell good (obviously). For many of us, vanilla evokes found childhood memories of fresh baked cookies lovingly made by our mom or grandma. Perfumes (or any other fragrance for the skin) unfolds elegantly over time, whereas a room spray is intended to provide a big, diffusive instant hit.

Well I usually tell people to start with less if you are experimenting because you can always add more, but you can’t take it back out once it’s in!Brooklinen knows a thing or two about bedrooms—after all, the brand does specialize in super comfy bedding essentials. Those that are super sensitive to fragrance or are looking for something on the subtle side might not love this one as much as we do. Clove’s emotional benefits are that it helps enhance confidence and feelings of self-love and acceptance. It’s a blend of vanilla, orange, cinnamon, and clove that evokes that cozy, “wrapped up in a blanket”, “hanging out with family and friends” feeling of fall and the winter holidays.

However, after checking to see if it’s been EWG Verified, we’re happy to report it’s been rated a B, meaning it has a low concern level and it “poses limited potential for hazards to your health or the environment. Byrdie takes every opportunity to use high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed studies, to support the facts within our articles. I tinkered around (which thankfully is fun for me) and came up with this DIY vanilla air freshener spray.

The formula works well in all types of spaces—bathrooms, kitchens, and bedrooms, alike—and comes in a whole slew of garden-inspired scents. Key Ingredients: Zinc ricinoleate, Yeast ferment, Charcoal, Fragrance | Fragrance: Cedarwood and cardamom, Herbs and citrus, Neroli and jasmine, Rose | Size: 3. Let each room warm your heart, and let your mind drift away to where nature prevails and serenity meets you. We’re pretty pleased with the ingredient list, as it features the Milk fragrance and 23 organic extracts (like elderflower, green tea leaf, and clover) and doesn’t contain anything we feel iffy about. Citrusy fragrances work really well in the kitchen, as do green tea-type scents and fresh white florals, she explains.

The fragrance itself is fresh and fruity—thanks to notes of roses and black currant—yet leaves an air of mystery in its wake. The spray itself does a great job of masking not-so-nice smells around the home, whether it’s used in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, or even on days-old dirty laundry. Take your pick between Cece (a blend of cedarwood smoke, sweet cardamom, cinnamon, and white leather), Cipes Mint (an herby fragrance with a touch of sugar, citrus, and earthy woods), Neroli Leaf (a combo of crisp apple, neroli blossoms, basil leaves, and jasmine), or Steeped Rose (a floral scent highlighting roses: stems, thorns, and all)—no matter which one you choose, you can expect your space to smell fresh and inviting. com, where she wrote articles and learned everything there is to know about makeup, skincare and haircare. The brand says that it can be used to freshen up fabrics, but we recommend patch testing first before spraying it all over your living room couch.And functionally, the vanilla extract in this recipe also acts as a solvent to help the essential oils mix with the water. I usually mist it up high in the air and let it filter down, and it’s a very fine mist that has not caused any unwanted side effects. Pefferman has helped numerous well-known brands launch innovative products using data analytics and a love of design. It has a really special quality about it: The fragrance creates an all-encompassing softness that you’ll want to douse yourself with forever. And just like orange essential oil, the cinnamon in this warm vanilla room spray has several therapeutic benefits.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop