Dr. Bronner's SSLI32 Biodegradable Cleaner, 946ml Volume

Dr. Bronner's SSLI32 Biodegradable Cleaner, 946ml Volume

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Tbsp. (7.5 mL) Sal Suds in approximately 3 gallons (12 L) of hot water. 20 drops tea tree oil (optional). Dunk mop (microfiber, preferably) and wring thoroughly. On wood and laminate, avoid excess water and mop up wet areas. Also, I understand the reasons to go sulfate-free, which I will discuss in a future post. What does Sal Suds smell like? I have also included 4 recipes for cheap eco-friendly cleaning products at the end of the post. What is Sal Suds made of?

Urine stains: a 1:15 dilutionof Sal Suds with 5 drops of lemon essential oil works great on urine stains and smells in the bathroom. For mattress urine stains, I sprinkle with baking soda, then spray with this mixture and wipe up. I’m a newcomer to Sal Suds. I’ve used Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap for decades (lavender) for bathing, but had used another plant based soap for dishes, etc. My skin, specifically my hands, cannot handle the chemicals in other products anymore. The plant based dish soap I’ve been using for quite some time is no longer available here on the island, and I’d read this “cheat sheet” for Sal Suds and went in search.

The time… oh, the time…

Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner is not a soap but instead is a concentrated hard-surface all-purpose cleaner. It is made with plant-based surfactants and natural fir needle and spruce essential oils (no cheap, harsh pine stump oil), without any synthetic dyes or fragrances. Perfect for general household cleaning (dishes, floors, laundry, etc.), it cleans and rinses with exceptional power, yet it is mild and gentle on the skin. Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner is equally effective in hard or soft water, rinsing freely, hot or cold. Cars: ½ Tbsp. (7.5 mL) Sal Suds in 3 gallons (12 L) of water for exterior. Use All-Purpose Spray on interior surfaces and leather seats. Wipe with damp cloth. If you can substitute Sal Suds with castile soap depends on the recipe. In some recipes, it may be possible to swap Sal Suds with castile soap and achieve a similar effect. But in other recipes, a substitution may lead to very different results. Can I use Sal Suds as soap or in personal care products?

Use 1 tablespoon (15 mL) Sal Suds for HE washers. Wash per manufacturer recommendation with cold or hot water. For extra whitening and odor-removal, add 1/2 cup (120 mL) baking soda in the wash cycle and/or 1/4 cup (60 mL) in the fabric softener compartment. Double all amounts in standard washers. All-Purpose Cleaning Spray: Stain Treating: There are many natural ways to treat stains ( here’s a helpful chart),and 1/4 cup Sal Suds Concentrate diluted in a spray bottle of water is a great all-purpose pre-treat for stains.

Dr. Bronner’s qualifies for the rabbit and stars logo of the Coalition for Consumer information on Cosmetics (CCIC). This logo certifies that the product and its ingredients are not tested on animals. The CCIC, a coalition of animal rights organizations, requires independent audit for confirmation. Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds All Purpose Cleaner does not contain animal products. Laundry: : 1 to 1 ½ Tbsp (15 to 22 mL) for a large load in a top loading washer. Optional: For extra whitening/brightening, add ½ c. (120 mL) baking soda to wash cycle and/or 1c. (240 mL) vinegar to rinse cycle. Double these amounts for standard (non-HE) washers.

While high concentrations of some essential oils can be toxic to some animals (some animals like birds and cats are more sensitive than others), products containing essential oil concentrations of less than 1–2% are generally considered nontoxic if used according to label directions. Rest assured that the essential oils in our Sal Suds Biodegradable Cleaner falls within this range. When used according to our recommendations, these products will be diluted even further and should pose no threat to your animal. Ammonium Quaternary Sanitizers (Quats/ Synthesized Cationic Surfactants)– eye, skin and lung irritation and prolonged exposure can even cause death It’s like they’re filling those oil molecules with a whole lotta love and reaching out and connecting them with their former enemy, those water molecules. And once they’re connected, they realize it’s not so bad. They can get along. They can hang out together. I think there’s a larger lesson here. Is Sal Suds safe on granite? What about Sal Suds on marble? Yes, Sal Suds is safe a cleaner for many surfaces, including finished wood, granite, marble, and stainless steel. 4 Easy natural cleaning products with Sal Suds The outside of this micelle is now entirely hydrophilic, which means instant attraction to the passing rinse water which carries it all away.

Green Cleaner Troubles…

Should I try out every “more natural” store-bought dish soap until I find one that gets the job done? A common ingredient in many cleaning and beauty products, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) is often misunderstood. SLS is a surfactant, a surface active age nt, which means it lowers the surface tension between materials (which is a very technical way of saying it removes dirt). Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner is not a soap but instead is a concentrated hard-surface all-purpose cleaner. It is made with plant-based surfactants and natural fir needle and spruce essential oils (no cheap, harsh pine stump oil), without any synthetic dyes, fragrances or preservatives. Perfect for general household cleaning (dishes, floors, laundry, etc.), it cleans and rinses with exceptional power, yet it is mild and gentle on the skin. Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner is equally effective in hard or soft water, rinsing freely, hot or cold. It is 100% cruelty-free, as certified by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics, and it will biodegrade rapidly after doing its job. Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Biodegradable All-Purpose Cleaner can clean just about any surface that can get wet! Compared to our Castile soaps, there's quite a bit of overlap when it comes to the variety of its uses. Because the products can often be interchanged, it's mostly a matter of personal preference, but the Sal Suds All-Purpose Cleaner is more highly concentrated and more clean-rinsing in hard water situations and slightly more effective on grease and tough stains. Spray a wet (not dripping) cloth lightly with All-Purpose Spray. Gently rub cloth on the spot. Rinse area with a second wet cloth. Blot with a dry cloth to extract moisture. For large areas, use a carpet cleaner (above). Always spot test first. Window wash (aka Sal Suds Lite):

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop