When My Step-Mummy Feeds Me: A Nourishing Adult ANR Breastfeeding Story.

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Glad to have you here, thank you for your patience. Now that you're a member, there's no more waiting. We approve memberships here so that we don't have to screen individual posts, causing waiting all through board use.

I had tits for Thomas, not breasts. Breasts were for the baby, and for my husband, the juvenile word he loved, boobs. But for my commanding father-in-law there was no pretension - I had tits, and they were in his hands, and I was starting to feel an orgasm slowly building. It is not necessary that the woman has ever been pregnant, and she can be well in her post-menopausal period. Once established, lactation adjusts to demand. As long as there is regular breast stimulation, lactation is possible. [5] Adult lactation historically and culturally [ edit ] Our goal with Dreams of Milk is to provide you with a wealth of information on topics related to establishing and maintaining a healthy ANR. We are committed to helping you along your journey.

Choose Display Mode

Then there's the other thing - they're not exactly my breasts anymore. They perform an essential community service. Dozens of times a day I haul one or the other out of the nursing bra and give a boob to baby. Then the other one. They really belong to him now; I carry them around, sure, but for his use. And oh yeah, the boobs come out in public, too, when needed. Half the town has seen my breasts, I think. Husband driving car, me nursing baby, guy in next car staring and drooling. Restaurant staff, fellow mall shoppers. Whispers: "Simon, look over there what that woman is doing." I am 18. I have a 6 month old baby girl and 4 months ago I caught my boyfriend in bed with another woman and I moved out. And to be given the blessing of rediscovered new love after spending 16 years with someone is a beautiful and beloved gift. This time our ANR took a hit because we were our hearts weren’t in it after his loss, so we would get in a session maybe once a week, but it dwindled.

Additionally, any relevant third party is assumed to be the mother's significant other and this person is relegated to a supportive role to maximize the breastfeeding mother's success. [9] Varieties [ edit ]

Sheila said “I think we’re all going to be great neighbors” and she pulled our faces to her chest. “Oh yes, I think we are going to be the breast of friends.” I explained that since we both loved my breasts, that we could try inducing and ANR. His eyes lit up and I explained what I had read, and what we would do, and the rest is history. My wife didn’t say yes right away, and she threw up all these defenses like how my few sips would deprive the baby of crucial nourishment and possibly starve her. But my wife is reasonable and she knew that breastfeeding me wasn’t that big a deal, especially when I was willing to clean out the garage for it.

Don't worry, Brad," Thomas said at last. "You take care of the baby and I'll take care of his mother, all right?" Since the European Middle Ages, a multitude of subliminally erotic, visionary experiences of saints have been passed on in which breastfeeding plays a major role. One prominent example is the Lactatio of Saint Bernard of Clairvaux. [16] Roman Charity [ edit ] "Cimon and Pero" by Hans Sebald Beham " Roman Charity" by Peter Paul Rubens 1612 Our community is for individuals, nursing or dry nursing, and their partners to have a safe place to talk about the changes going on in their bodies, and despite our need for community they are still very private discussions. Some people have a hard time talking to anyone, and many of us keep it a secret in our daily life. Despite the joy of the experience it's also a big responsibility and challenge. It can be exhausting and sometimes even painful. Many people receive ridicule from their friends in daily life and harassment from other people online. Lifestyle and fetish lines cross. Some of us are very comfortable with our sexuality with our partners. Some of us do not associate nursing with sexuality. We are not a spectacle or entertainment, we are real people with a need for support, advice and friendships. What is Adult Breastfeeding (ABF)? What is the difference between Adult Breastfeeding and an Adult Nursing Relationship? (warning:NSFW)Can a person really lactate on demand? It takes some doing, but it is possible for a woman to produce milk, regardless of her age or whether she is breastfeeding already. Some women lose the ability to be aroused while breastfeeding, and thus would not find lactation with a sexual partner to be erotic. This can be a result of physical reasons (soreness) or psychological reasons (conflicted about her breasts being used other than for an infant). [4] Motivations [ edit ] After a pause, I spoke. "Yesterday was difficult for you, Bradley. I'm so proud how well you handled yourself." Putting it right out there, I continued, "your father is so demanding. I know it isn't easy for you to be a man in your own house when he treats you like a boy all the time."

The word made me tingle. Now my husband looked paralyzed and was blinking his eyes. "Really Dad, she can do it. Tell him, Honey." I have learned to balance lactation and life. I have learned an unspoken, and sometimes surreal, depth of love. I havereminded a strong, courageous,and self-reliantman that he is free to depend upon me without fear of losing his own independence.I use a lanolin cream to repair my nipples. I apply it myself during the day. But every night before sleep I let my husband gently apply it while I recline with my eyes closed. He traces the contours of the nipples tenderly with his fingertips. The feeling for me is greatly comforting and soothing but not at all sexual. My poor nips are chewed and stretched by my son's feeding and there's comfort, but no pleasure, in massaging them at the end of the day. I wondered how far my husband's father would take us. I wasn't sure what I wanted, or what I would do when it happened. I reached up with my hands, and rubbed his more firmly against my breasts. Even though recently emptied, arousal was making milk drops leak through the nipples, and Thomas's hands were rubbing the milk all over my small tight globes. If my husband is around during the day he might help with the nipple cream while I sit upright on the sofa. Thursday my husband was giving my nipples a "touch-up" mid-day as soon as the baby napped. I sat quietly on the sofa and he sat next to me, applying the cream. We heard his father come in (we enter each other's homes all the time, just loudly announcing our arrivals for courtesy) and we postponed the rest of the treatment.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop