MECOOL KM2 Android 10.0 TV Box Netflix 4K ATV Set Top Box Amlogic S905X2 Streaming Media Player Widevine L1 TVBOX

£34.995
FREE Shipping

MECOOL KM2 Android 10.0 TV Box Netflix 4K ATV Set Top Box Amlogic S905X2 Streaming Media Player Widevine L1 TVBOX

RRP: £69.99
Price: £34.995
£34.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But, KM2 Plus Supports OTA updates, so it is necessary to solve some possible problems or upgrade the system. Languages and Google Play: All the international Android languajes / Google Play for Android TV installed.

The MECOOL KM7 is running Android TV 11, includes a new low-power CPU, and comes with an Android TV remote control.USB Drive into the unit and formatted it as internal storage and it worked exactly like it would on the NVIDIA Shield. Runs Android 11 on Amlogic S905Y4, with high speed and smooth performance, perfect for home entertainment, home theater, business use, and more. A device with a fairly conventional design, in the rear area we have Ethernet 10/100 connector, AV jack, HDMI 2. The MECOOL KM2 allows for peripheral devices by way of two USB ports, an SD card slot, Ethernet port, SPDIF Optical, etc. However, this review is unbiased and you will see that I point out both the good and bad regarding this Android TV Box.

The Android TV-Box Mecool KM2 has installed 2 GB of RAM and for storage we have 8 GB eMMC that we can expand with a USB memory. There is no doubt that MECOOL wants to compete with the likes of the other less expensive devices such as the Fire TV Stick and Chromecast with Google TV.This MECOOL KM7 Android TV Box Review was written by Troy from TROYPOINT after using the Android TV Box on a regular basis for one week. If Netflix isn’t important to you, there are other models that sport up to 64GB onboard storage and Gigabit Ethernet.

A week ago my tv box (mecool km2) began to have failures with the applications, with the cable internet and I could never connect it to wifi, so I would like to reset it or upgrade the version if there is a new one. One of the first features that I tested when starting this MECOOL KM2 Plus Review was using Netflix. That comes with a Google Certification DRM level L1 to stream HD or 4K and is equipped with an Amlogic S905X4SoC which offers superior performance in all tasks and is supported by AV1 decoder and powered by Android 11, in addition to 2GB RAMand storage capacity of up to 16GB, all this allows you to watch and enjoy thousands of movies and series in 4K resolution and HDR10 support.

I then went back to one screen and into Developer options where I enabled “Force allow apps on external”. I then went back one screen and into Developer options where I enabled “Force allow apps on external”.

b / g / n / ac dual-band, the network is acceptable but not the most stable, and has a 100MB LAN port, not the best thing but its more reliable than WI-FI and provides even better data transmission. I paired my NVIDIA Shield game controller with the MECOOL KM2 and tested some of the more popular games. The original MECOOL KM2 was one of their most popular devices ever released and I’m excited to see their updated model! The MECOOL KM7 supports AV1 Video (AOMedia Video 1) which also appears in their other products listed below. Since the MECOOL KM2 Android TV Box doesn’t come with a Gigabit Ethernet port, I decided to connect my UGREEN USB 3.AV1 is a high-performance, royalty-free video codec that provides 20% improved compression efficiency over HEVC/VP9 and manages to save up to 30% in bandwidth for the same image quality. To me, not too important because rarely we see new Android TV features that would prompt a new purchase.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop