[ROVECTIN] Clean Lotus Water Cream 60ml

[ROVECTIN] Clean Lotus Water Cream 60ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Fragrance-Free. You know I’m a big fan of fragrance-free skincare products and happily this cream has no scent at all. The key ingredient in this moisturiser is the graceful Lotus flower, famous for its self-purifying effects which help to absorb impurities and promote a clearer complexion. This refreshing formula also contains a powerful moisture-boosting synergy of Aquaxyl™ and Panthenol, which deliver deep and intense hydration that keeps skin soft and supple all day. Rovectin Calming Lotus Cream 60ml is a lightweight and yet deeply hydrating face cream. It also helps to restore your skin by fortifying the natural barrier to keep moisture in and damaging toxins and pollutants out. Their story is inspiring, their philosophy is based on science, and every product I’ve tried so far has transformed my skin for the better. So before trying a new product, it pays to do a little bit of research first. Pay special attention to ingredients that you might have a reaction to.

First, it didn’t break me out which is a common problem for me and my sensitive skin when trying new products. Clean and Green. 100% vegan, hypoallergenic, toxin-free, cruelty-free, 100% free from parabens, artificial colorants, artificial fragrances, mineral oil, and steroids. Just as birch trees grow in damp regions and has powerful water retention rate, aquaxyl moisturizes dry skin from the inside out layer by layer. High contents of natural moisturizing factor (NMF) further enhances moisture retention and prevents dryness or dehydration. This is a really good moisturizer for sensitive skin folks like me, especially those who also want clearer complexion and has anti-aging concerns.

Product overview

ppm หรือ 10%) เป็นน้ำมันที่มีกรดไลโนเลอิกเยอะ ทำให้ผิวชุ่มชื้นแบบอุดตันน้อย ผิวมันไม่ต้องกลัวเรื่องสิวเลยจ้า Gentle and Hypoallergenic. My skin hasn’t had a bad reaction to this cream. Skin is clear and free of breakouts. It also plays nicely with the other products in my routine. It prevents signs of ageing, contributes to better skin elasticity and revitalizes it to give you a more youthful appearance. Simultaneously, patented hydrator Aquaxyl™ helps boost moisture and promotes glowing, plumper skin. I start my day by cleansing my face with Skin Essentials Conditioning Cleanser. I use Skin Essentials Activating Treatment Lotion as toner and essence at night. Lotus flowers are known for their self-purifying and self-cleansing abilities. If you’ve ever seen one, notice how beautifully they bloom in muddy and murky waters.

Free of harmful and unnecessary additives, lotus water takes up 75% of Rovectin Clean Lotus Water Cream’s ingredients – greater than its other content of purified water. Active ingredients that effectively help boost moisture make up more than 95% of the Lotus Water Cream. Aquaxyl: moisturizes dry skin from the inside out layer by layer. High contents of natural moisturizing factor (NMF) further enhances moisture retention and prevents dryness or dehydration. Open Date แปะตกแต่งหลอดสวยๆ แล้วเขียนบอกได้ว่าเปิดใช้เมื่อไหร่ จะได้ไม่ใช้เพลินเกินวันหมดอายุ(อยู่ได้ 12 เดือนหลังเปิด นานจนลืม) ลายก็น่ารักเกาหลีมว๊าก And this is what lotus water extract brings. It helps absorb toxins out of your skin to reveal clear and clean complexion.

A best-selling natural gel cream, made with 75% Lotus Flower Extract to purify, hydrate, and strengthen the skin barrier for a healthy complexion. Lotus is known to grow in muddy environments and has amazing self-purifying and cleansing abilities. High in antioxidants, it provides protection from fine dust and toxins creating a clearer and cleaner complexion. Together with Aquaxyl, it moisturises dry skin from the inside out. With high contents of NMF (natural moisturising factors), it further enhances moisture retention. Which is why I was so excited to receive this Lotus Water Cream from their Clean Line for review. I’ve heard so many good things. Let’s get to it. What is Rovectin’s Clean Line? Soft Smooth Skin. Love how my skin feels soft and smooth after application. It also gives it a nice, healthy, dewy finish that I like.

Oil-free / 100% Veganมอยเจอร์ไรเซอร์ครีมดอกบัวเข้มข้นให้มาถึง 75% ปังกว่านี้ไม่ไหวแล้ว ผิวแห้ง-ผิวแพ้ง่ายต้องรักในความอ่อนโยนเพราะส่วนผสมทั้งหมดเคลมว่ามาจากธรรมชาติเพียวๆ สาย Clean Beauty ห้ามพลาดเลยน้า ทั้งรักษ์โลกและรักผิวคุณด้วย~ The Clean Lotus Water Cream is a cult-favourite flower-powered moisturiser from Korean beauty brand Rovectin. This gorgeous hydro-bomb cream is infused with 75% Lotus leaf water to restore balance whilst hydrating and fortifying your skin's natural barrier.

This Lotus Water Cream is made of a whopping 75% lotus water. The full ingredient list is below ( source):

Nelumbo Nucifera Germ Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Niacinamide, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Xylitylglucoside, Xylitol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Panthenol, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Allantoin, Trideceth-10, Anhydroxylitol, Glucose ROVECTIN Clean Lotus Water Cream is a mild, lightweight and hydrating gel cream formulated with only essential ingredients to achieve a healthy, clean, and clearer complexion. Free of harmful and unnecessary additives, lotus water takes up 75% of Rovectin Clean Lotus Water Cream’s ingredients – greater than its other content of purified water. Active ingredients that effectively help boost moisture make up more than 95% of the Lotus Water Cream. ALL INGREDIENTS Skin Type. This is recommend for all skin types — dry, normal, sensitive, combination, oily — but especially for those who are dealing with dryness and dullness. With a gel texture that turns watery on the skin, it is perfect for those who have normal to combo/oily skin. It is also free 100% free from parabens, artificial colourants, artificial fragrances, or mineral oils. IngredientsFormulated without artificial fragrances, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, animal products, alcohol, mineral oils, essential oils, or silicone.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop