Early Learning Happyland Magical Windmill House

Early Learning Happyland Magical Windmill House

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Included with the farmhouse, you receive two Happyland girls and six animal figures (according to the description, but four according to the image!

Play hide and seek with them in their windmill home until the sun goes down and its time for you to tuck them into bed- night, night sleepy gnomes. Your young child can settle the dolls down for a good night`s sleep in the beds and help them enjoy a meal at the table. It includes two colourful garden gnome characters and a windmill house with different rooms and levels to explore. The windmill playhouse has lots of room to play inside, has stairs to reach up to the cosy bedroom and lots of chunky furniture for little ones to arrange. The interactive bit comes in in the form of the melodious windmill, which plays a soft tune when the windmill sails are turned.Get ready for a delightful playtime with the Happyland Fairy Tale Magical Windmill House from Early Learning Centre. so whether you need inspiration for your nursery or are stuck on which of our car seats or strollers to choose from, we know we have the expertise and information to help you make these important choices. The windmill mushroom house has a charming exterior, with pretty flowers and a working windmill sail - press the mushroom and watch the sails spin as you explore.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.So, this Happyland Windmill Farm has, as you’d imagine, a windmill, the sails of which play a tune when the sails are turned. Come and play at Happyland Windmill Farm from Early Learning Centre - turn the sails and hear the music as you meet the friendly characters and animals. I saw a Happyland collection at an ELC event recently that had almost every member of society present!

The set comes complete with x2 chairs, x2 beds, a dining room table and a fun tree trunk car to spark children's imaginations and help them to create different stories and games. Designed for little hands, the Happyland Windmill Farm helps little ones discover the world and develop social skills.Inspires imaginative play and can be combined with other Happyland sets for even more make-believe fun.

with this experience comes a wealth of parenting and pregnancy advice, all of which we love to share with you. Use the log car to push your characters around the floor and then use the table and chairs for a nice meal together, Within the back of the windmill house there are four separate rooms to play in where all the furniture fits into.They’re not cheap toys, but they do seem to be good quality and far as I can tell, the collection is pretty endless. Happyland is one of those collections that I’m simply too afraid to even look at too closely, and certainly don’t want to introduce my daughter to, because I fear that doing so might become very costly for me. Suitable for kids from 18 months, the Happyland Windmill Farm Playset features fun characters to meet, animals to look after and lots of potential for imaginative play waiting for little ones at windmill farm. As your little one plays, they can turn the windmill sails to hear magical tunes for the characters to dance along to and sing along with a sweet lullaby as they tuck them into their little beds.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop