Schwarzkopf Country Colours Intensive Hair Colour 71 Cocoa Dark Golden Brown Level 2 Pack of 3 x 123 ml

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Schwarzkopf Country Colours Intensive Hair Colour 71 Cocoa Dark Golden Brown Level 2 Pack of 3 x 123 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options.

For shades 520 and 522 we recommend 35 minutes for the re-growth area and another 10 minutes for the rest of the hair. Carefully squeeze the whole content of the tube into the applicator bottle with the developer lotion. When colouring your hair doesn’t turn out quite as planned, a hair dye remover means you can remove (or at least fade! Conditioner: Aqua , Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-87, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium, Methosulfate, Sodium PCA, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Stearamidopropyl, Dimethylamine, Polyquarternium-37, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Methylparaben, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Parfum, Panthenol, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Butylene Glycol, Linaool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Humulus Luptus Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Offcinalis Leaf Extract, Saliva Officinalis Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica Extract, Citronellol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

So, if you don’t have the time to spend two or three hours getting your locks dyed at the salon (we get it) and haven’t jumped on the at-home hair dye bandwagon yet, what are you waiting for? Highlift shades are designed to give up to 4-5 levels of lift on natural bases, whilst very significantly reducing hair.

Our wide range of professional permanent and semi-permanent hair colours is designed to deliver a smooth, shiny finish every time. I'm looking to dye my hair a bright, intense (possibly pinky) red colour, but my hair is currently strawberry blonde, with bright blonde running all through it, it's my natural hair colour, and i'm worried of it going orange! The dye itself has a very strong chemical aroma and it failed to dye the roots of my hair (although it did manage to dye my scalp) even after thorough massaging. of conditioner which is a lot, but unfortunately it's in a tube with no way of resealing so you either have to use what you want and throw it away or keep it for later with the risk of spilling it everywhere.

Achieve icy or ash blonde tones with innovative products like Blondor Lightening Powder Bleach or BlondMe Ice Rinse. Pearly Milkshake 50mlAMMONIA FREE ODOURLESSCOVERINGApplicable only if 30% of hair are white for a perfect coverage. At CSS Salon Supplies you can find many salon products including numerous permanent hair dye options.

Faulty Goods: If any of the goods are faulty we will either refund the cost amount in full or send you a replacement free of charge. Salons Direct is the leading online supplier of hair products for hairdressers and hair salons throughout the UK.

I read the reviews online and they seemed pretty good, however when washing the dye off after the designated 30 minutes i found that my hair had dyed patchy and although i had left it on for the maximum amount of time the colour was not as red as it was on the box. INDOLA BLONDE Expert Permanent Cream Coloration Pastel Indola Blonde Expert is now with Hair-Bond Technology directly integrated into formulation! And when you need to extend the time between hair colours, there’s a handy root touch up that can be sprayed on to help cover any greys or re-growth in seconds, too. In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to recharge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you. Loreal Majirel 50ml Permanent Hair Colour L'Oréal Majirel is a permanent hair colour range that provides up to 100% grey coverage and guarantees rich, deep, vibrant colour and long lasting durable coverage with superior resistance to fading.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop