Steiff 28cm Fynn Teddy Bear in Suitcase (Beige)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is a quality item which was bought for a new born baby and I would recommend it to any family orientated buyers. 6th February 2021

Lovely soft biscuit coloured bear in a sturdy carrying case. Would highly recommend. My 2 year old grandson will love his new bedtime friend. 28th October 2020 Beautifully made, soft adorable bear. Love the case, my grandson will now have a new bedtime friend. 28th October 2020 Bought as a christening gift. Lovely quality. Would have been nice if it was in a gift box. 29th November 2021 First class absolutely lovely Teddy in. His suitcaseand the gift card is a lovely keep sake. Have bought 3 so far for my Great grandchildren.. Makes a wonderful gift. 29th July 2021 I would say this Steiff teddy bear is an ideal gift for those who love travelling but also like a reminder from home. 23rd November 2017Great teddy in lovely suitcase. Suit older child or adult. I bought as a gift and receiver was thrilled. Highly recommend. 15th May 2017

Great quality, as I expected and the bear was for a new born and is the perfect gift. 1st September 2019

Steiff Hoppie Rabbit with Suitcase 080968

Excellent quality bear, I feel the suitcase could have been a little more substantial 17th December 2020

Very good service , Charly is really lovely for a newborn present . Customer service was excellent . 24th December 2021 this was a present for a 1st birthday, and I was very happy with the product as was the recipient 16th July 2020 Finn was a present for my new grandson. It is of high quality and charming. The suitcase will become handy when he is older to carry his favourite toys in 29th May 2017

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop