Marvel Legends Series Spider-Man 15 cm Hobgoblin Action Figure Toy, Toy Biz Inspired Design, Includes 3 Accessories: Glider, Pumpkin Bomb, Satchel

£11.995
FREE Shipping

Marvel Legends Series Spider-Man 15 cm Hobgoblin Action Figure Toy, Toy Biz Inspired Design, Includes 3 Accessories: Glider, Pumpkin Bomb, Satchel

RRP: £23.99
Price: £11.995
£11.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Being a collector, I will not take him out of the box, but the accessories that come with the figure will easily make it a nice display piece should you choose to remove him from the packaging.

This further makes balancing the figure on the Goblin Glider difficult, and it’s a shame Hobby is stuck with the now obsolete pinned knees and elbows. Hasbro has released several Hobgoblins in the last decade, but Hobby is a popular character that there’s always demand for, so I’m not at all surprised to see a new version flying into this year’s Spider-Man Marvel Legends Retro Series. Still, this is a great classic version of the character and fans of Spider-Man and his foes should definitely give him a look. The 2022 Marvel Legends Spider-Man Retro Collection is chock full of “ultimate”, definitive-level 6” action figures. I really like the colors of this figure and overall he's pretty cool but the little negatives like the inability to use the glider and the rubber elbows do bring things down a bit.With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections. Let's start by taking a look at Hobgoblin, a character who has had at least eight different identities.

Perhaps the most challenging aspect of the Glider is that, rather than having pegs to securely attach Hobgoblin’s feet to the glider, there’s simply bars that aren’t correctly executed at all to keep Hobby safely onboard. With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world.Hobgoblin is the kind of villain that actually does exchange punches with Spider-Man from time to time, so the lack of interchangeable fists is a big loss here. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Look for other Hasbro Marvel Legends Series figures with Marvel Entertainment-inspired characters (Additional figures each sold separately.

You have to pop off Hobgoblin’s cape and head to attach the bag, and even after adding both back onto my Hobgoblin, the bag strap was constantly sliding down the right arm and looking ridiculous.

The Retro Collection version seems to be based on the 1990s Spider-Man animated series which is the Spider-Man I grew up with and knew best until the films. Bubble wrap is still used for fragile items and some preowned toys but the majority of our parcels use brown kraft paper. I started reading the Amazing Spider-Man around the time the Hobgoblin was introduced and he immediately became one of my favorite Spidey villains. With the new higher MSRP (which is going to jump again before too long) and the lack of BAF parts in this series, the Retro Collection releases feel like they could use a few more accessories to spice things up, especially considering there's so much reuse here.

The “gimmick” of this particular Vintage Hobgoblin figure is that it’s meant to be closely based on the 90s Spider-Man The Animated Series (TAS) design—hence the bright colors and lack of paint wash on the toy.We are an affiliate with all three, therefore, we earn revenue from qualifying purchases when you visit these sites. Zadaním svojej e-mailovej adresy súhlasíte s prijímaním e-mailov s marketingovým obsahom od spoločnosti SPORTS DIRECT. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The body is a pretty basic older body with minimal detail but he does have a separate (not non-removable) belt, oversized gloves, and the "pirate" boots that were so popular on so many 1980s designs. All audio, visual and textual content on this site (including all names, characters, images, trademarks and logos) are protected by trademark, copyrights and other Intellectual Property rights owned by Hasbro or its subsidiaries, licensors, licensees, suppliers and accounts.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop