UA Volt 1 USB Audio Interface Recording, Podcasting, And Streaming

UA Volt 1 USB Audio Interface Recording, Podcasting, And Streaming

RRP: £189.99
Price: £94.995
£94.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Rotate this knob to adjust the volume of speakers connected to the Monitor outputs. The output signal level meters indicate the output levels. (8) Headphone Output The small footprint of all 5 models in the range is perfect for a home recording desktop set up and easily transportable for field/on-location recording environments. Press this button to toggle the impedance and gain of the line input to accommodate a Hi-Z instrument, such as an electric guitar or bass. This button is lit green when the Hi-Z input is enabled. If your broadband and mobile accounts are in different names, or the names don’t match (eg Chris and Christopher), you’ll need to activate your Volt benefits in My O2, and they’ll be applied within 14 days. The Volt range marks a clean break with UA’s established approach in several ways. Firstly, these are interfaces designed purely and simply for recording; they have no DSP and cannot host plug‑ins. There is no equivalent to the Console utility that is paired with the Apollo interfaces, and indeed no software control at all over levels or routing. Although you need to install an ASIO driver on Windows, the Volt interfaces are otherwise entirely plug‑and‑play, with all features directly controlled from the hardware. And whereas the Apollo interfaces use UA’s Unison technology to offer sophisticated hybrid emulations of vintage mic preamps and other devices, the Volts have their own, purely analogue input‑conditioning options. Most of all, though, they’re extremely affordable! Five Volts

Leng, Simon (2006). While My Guitar Gently Weeps: The Music of George Harrison. Milwaukee, WI: Hal Leonard. p.261. ISBN 978-1-4234-0609-9.Conceptually, the optional Vintage mode is similar to the Air option on Focusrite’s third‑generation Scarlett interfaces, or the 4K+ setting on the SSL 2 and 2+, and is likewise a simple on/off button with no further control. Engaging it doesn’t change the subjective level, but makes the sound both somewhat brighter and subjectively more ‘solid’. My measurements suggested that it adds a shelving boost with an extremely gentle slope, beginning around 1kHz and reaching +2dB at 10kHz or so, but I think saturation is probably a more significant part of the equation here than it is on the Scarletts and SSL. (That would certainly chime with my memory of the UA 610, which is a pretty hairy preamp.) It will need to be handled with care, but I think I prefer it to Air or 4K+, both of which tend to exaggerate the added brightness. Spirit Of ’76

The new joint offering comes less than 150 days since Virgin Media O2 launched, building on the company’s momentum of almost 13 million gigabit premises passed and 5G coverage from O2 expanded to 210 locations. Volt highlights Virgin Media O2’s commitment to offer more choice, convenience and innovation with seamless broadband, entertainment and mobile services all available under one roof. The Universal Audio name has always been associated with innovation. The company’s original incarnation produced ground‑breaking valve consoles, equalisers and mic preamps, before going on to create the industry‑standard 1176 compressor. And in their rebirth under Bill Putnam Jr, the current Universal Audio company brought the idea of integrating DSP plug‑ins into native computer‑based systems into the mainstream. They then built on the success of the UAD‑2 Powered Plug‑ins platform to create the wildly successful Apollo range of audio interfaces. a broadband speed boost to the next available level (up to a max of 1Gbps) in your household with up to three WiFi Pods if neededIn addition to the transparent-sounding channel , a Vintage Mic Preamp mode is also on board, based on the 610 Tube Preamp. Depending on your needs, simply switch the timbre on or leave it at the ultra-clean sound of the interface. The high-quality headphone amplifier delivers enough power and crystal-clear sound for all common headphones, so you can enjoy your recordings latency-free and in high quality . Use direct monitoring when you are recording sources that you don’t need to monitor through your software. For example, use direct monitoring for vocals or instruments that don’t require you to listen to effects or plug-ins in your software.

With Harrison having the greatest claim to the band, he signed them to Warner Bros. Records, which distributed his solo recordings, and incorporated their own Wilbury Records label, in addition to producing the sessions with Lynne that spring. Petty subsequently signed to Warner Bros. himself as a solo artist, and one of the company's subsidiaries, Reprise Records, released Lynne's solo album Armchair Theatre in 1990. Petty, published by Gone Gator Music, wrote "Last Night" (again, with substantial lyrical contributions from the entire band [7]) and "Margarita".

A Letter from Bill Putnam, Jr.

a b c The True History of the Traveling Wilburys documentary, The Traveling Wilburys Collection bonus DVD Note: To learn how to set up Volt with audio software and how to redeem your bundled software, please see UA Connect with Volt Interfaces.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop