LifeMel Honey 120g

LifeMel Honey 120g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

LifeMel as seen in Your Healthy Living - has been proven in a number of cases to support immunity. It's produced by honeybees fed on a specific botanical diet, including herbs such as Siberian Ginseng, Echinacea and Calendula. In the course of chemotherapy treatments I used Life Mel; my blood-count remained as it was before, and even rose. I feel great, in spite of the chemotherapy treatment. I highly recommend the special honey; throughout the treatment I did not use any other medicine. -Dalit, Kibbutz Merhavia The first clinical trial but be small but it is effectively a 'stage I' trial ALL drugs go through first. Its exactly how medicines from cancer drugs to aspirin started their life There are limited clinical trials availble for Life Mel because it is new; Manuka has been used in medicine for over 30 years and both Medihoney Wound Gel and Mesitram Wound Dressings have been available on prescription since 2005. Manuka is a fabulous product but it has a different mode of action compared to Life Mel One author, Prof Eitan Friedman, head of the Susanne Levy Gertner Oncogenetics Unit at Chaim Sheba Medical Centre in Israel, seems irritated that the company uses the study and his name to promote the product.

One single small study was conducted in 2005, by Professor Jamal Ziden, head of the Oncology department in Sieff Hospital, Dr. Moshe Stein, Oncology department Rambam Hospital, and Professor Eitan Friedman of Sheba Medical Center. NatWest, RBS and Ulster Bank to close at least 172 branches in 2023/24 – here's the full list, plus alternatives

The patients taking part in this trial were the kind who had no other solution,” says Shmueli. “They had already taken shots to boost their immune system and these had failed.”

NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and Ulster Bank, which are all part of the NatWest Group, will now shut at least 172 of their bank branches in 2023 and 2024. I took the special honey with the aim of strengthening my immune system. I underwent tests between chemotherapy treatments, the results of which showed that the condition of the immune system had improved dramatically, in spite of the chemotherapy treatments. -Ester, Alfei Menashe Comprehensive nutrient balance found in no other natural food but seaweed: colon health, weight lossIn the early 1990s, Goroshot immigrated to Israel. Shortly after arriving he decided to set up a company in Kiryat Shmona to continue his research. He was awarded a grant from the Office of the Chief Scientist. A few years later, Goroshit set up Zuf Globus Laboratories with funding from angel investors. Significantly improving the general feeling of patients undergoing aggressive chemotherapy / radiation treatment. Many think of the honey as a lifesaver and there are numerous testimonials affirming just that. Apart from celebrities such as Sienna Miller and Kylie Minogue who are said to be huge fans, many ordinary people suffering cancer have reported enormous benefits to their health and quality of life. LifeMel is not artificially treated in any way and no ingredients are added after extraction from the hive. LifeMel has a distinctive, pleasant aroma and flavour.

Today Zuf Globus develops many different types of medicinal honey including Dermomel, a honey designed to reduce the suffering that pressure sores cause the elderly. LifeMel was originally created to help a member of staff who was suffering from acute anemia. Eleutherococcus Sentic (Siberian Ginseng), Taraxacum Off, Ficus Carica, Vaccinum Myrtillus, Trifolium Pratense, Morus Alba, Chicorium Int, Beta Vulg, Inula Helenium, Ribes Nigrum, Melissa Off, Calendula Off, Urtica Dioica, Avena Sativa, Echinacea Purpurea, Uncaria Tomen.

Can we help?

Five years on, LifeMel is sold worldwide with many medical institutions and oncologists, particularly in Italy and Spain, recommending it to patients. Since being on Life mel, not only can I see a difference in his lifestyle, because now he has one, but also his temperment and ability to copy day to day. He is now up before noon, able to play with his sister, see friends and, for the first time since treatment started we were able to go out for the day to London. Albeit he got tired, but as a family we hadn't had that privalige for months.

re: wishi'dreadsonner's comments ... My son has been on Life mel for four weeks now and I like to respons and perhaps provide some insight into Lifemel

Harnessing the Healing Powers of Honey

I thank you again very much for your marvelous product and will continue to recommend it to everyone. Thanks. -Nava Koren

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop