Natural Slate Aquarium Stones - Extra Large 8 to 10 Inch. PH Neutral. Perfect for Aquascaping and Igwami Aquariums, Nano Tanks and Reptile and Amphibian Enclosures (Approx 16-18 lbs)

£56.95
FREE Shipping

Natural Slate Aquarium Stones - Extra Large 8 to 10 Inch. PH Neutral. Perfect for Aquascaping and Igwami Aquariums, Nano Tanks and Reptile and Amphibian Enclosures (Approx 16-18 lbs)

RRP: £113.90
Price: £56.95
£56.95 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Results from excessive water temperatures, poor water quality, infection, or stress from a tank mate.

This cave is one of my favorites in my cichlid tanks. Even if all the other decorations are natural stone, it doesn’t look out of place. It also provides a bit of greenery that they can’t dig out or chew. I like that it allows for a swim-through shelter and multiple places up top and around the roots to hide. It’s not uncommon for my pleco to be eating algae up one side, my catfish to hide out around the roots, and three cichlids to nestle in other crevices–all in peace. There are three openings in the ceramic jar cave, so even if your fish are hiding in it, you can still see it. In addition to the jar mouth, there are also two other holes to allow accessible entrance and egress.

Top 5 Aquarium Cave Ideas to Choose from

Your purpose will dictate the materials you use and how you construct your aquarium caves. Building a Functional Aquarium Caves All you need for this coconut aquarium cave include coconuts, drill, sharp drill bit, significant drill bit, and glass cup. Please take one of the coconuts and drill a small hole in it with the sharp drill bit. Then, drain all the water into a cup. Axolotls are carnivores. If the fish are small enough to fit in your axolotl’s mouth, there is a good chance they’ll eat them.

Ideally, you’ll find a spot that is the same temperature year-round. This will help you avoid using heating or cooling devices. Reverse osmosis (RO) water is another option. Reverse osmosis removes any minerals and chemicals and purifies the water.The tree stump cave is resin rather than wood, but I think it looks like a great piece of driftwood. It can fit with nearly any theme you have in your tank, from something whimsical to something more natural. Axolotls do well in water that’s slightly hard. Your tap water may already be the correct hardness. An axolotl’s diet in captivity largely consists of bloodworms, earthworms, brine shrimp, and pellets.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop