Brother 2104D Overlocker

Brother 2104D Overlocker

RRP: £245.00
Price: £122.5
£122.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

com, and you can also take a look at our accessories pageto make sure you have everything you need to get started.

Brother 2104D Overlocker Sewing Machine | Sew Essential

Its free-arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface offers superb control when overlocking cuffs and sleeves, saving time and producing professional results. We use cookies to improve your experience, including to personalise content, to provide useful features, and to analyse our traffic and measure performance. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.We are a credit broker not a lender – credit is subject to status and affordability, and is provided by Novuna Personal Finance a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC. Features such as a convenient free arm for circular overlocking, colour coded thread paths make threading quick and simple . I’m not sure why brands quote a range (maybe to allow for tolerance during manufacturing), but I would stick to the safe side and assume that means 5mm. Off the cuff I would say it is best suited for beginners that are looking for a machine for dressmaking and home decor projects.

Brother 2104D Overlocker Machine – The Sewing Studio

All domestic overlockers that advertise a high presser foot lift are between 5 – 6mm, so that still looks pretty good to me. However, many agreed that there are overlockers with better build quality and more powerful motors than the 2104D.However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. These are all the result of cost-saving decisions the manufacturer has to make for a budget product.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop