Eclat D'Arpege Eau de Parfum Spray

Eclat D'Arpege Eau de Parfum Spray

RRP: £58.85
Price: £29.425
£29.425 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Fall in love with this delightful and refreshing perfume, inspired by the beauty of nature, and enjoy the moments of happiness that this floral and cheerful aroma is going to provide you. Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application.

Spring and summer are the best times to wear it because it is very cool and fresh and a little teensy bit aquatic but more like rain drops rain drops on flowers. I read the mixed reviews and was not expecting much, so I was surprised when this turned out to be a perfect summer fragrance. I used to use Clinique Happy and Estee Lauders Pleasures in the past, lets say 20 years ago when I was in my twenties. I'm surprised Bright Crystal/Bright Crystal Absolu are not in the "reminds me of" section because they are definitely similar, especially in the dry down. Typical Non descript fruity musky floral that I can only compare to something Bath and Body Works would release.This fragrance is inspired by love, in the broadest sense of the word: brotherland love, romantic love or even love of life. Great fresh-out-of-shower scent that's on par with fragrances from Guerlain's Aqua Allegoria lineup. it has the same softness and daintyness as miss dior blooming bouquet although they don't smell similar. Eclat d’Arpège’s first accords are green lilac and Sicilian lemon leaves which transports us to the first day of spring.

Very much an early 2000's scent in its character, VERY floral done in an inoffensive, fresh, airy way.But I find it works great for formal evening settings too where you do not want to provoke or stand out but just want to blend in and feel elegantly at ease.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop