Pipedream Fetish Fantasy 8-inch Hollow Strap On Flesh

Pipedream Fetish Fantasy 8-inch Hollow Strap On Flesh

RRP: £23.30
Price: £11.65
£11.65 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

BATTERY INFO: 2 X AA (NOT INCLUDED): When using this 8 inch dildo make sure to add some Lovehoney water-based lube for more comfortable slip and slide. Featuring an adjustable, faux leather harness and large removable dildo with a hollow, reinforced shaft, men can use the dildo as a penis extender while women can enjoy it for strap on sex and pegging play. Explore new realms of pleasure with the 8-inch Black Large Hollow Strap-On Dildo with Harness, a versatile and thrilling accessory meticulously designed for shared intimacy. To wrap it up, the Fetish Fantasy Series 8-Inch Strap-On Dildo is a solid choice if you're looking for a lifelike experience and enjoy a bit of texture.With a stretchy harness and soft pelvic cushioning, you can don this magical phallus comfortably until both you and your partner are thoroughly satisfied. i tried this on my wife ,she said omg that head is huge it was a great fit and the cock looks real firm but bendy ,i lubricated it a lot after some foreplay i slowly inserted the head my wife squirmed as she took the big cock head then it slipped in nice the harness held as i thrusted nice girth and veined it was a fast orgasm great kit great value . No te olvides un paso muy importante: filtra los artículos que ofrecen ventajas extra como envío o devolución gratis, ¡y sacarás el máximo partido a tu experiencia de compra online! Discover the largest selection of sex toys in the UK and bring fun to your sex life with exciting new ways to play.

Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Lightly padded on one side for comfort, the faux leather harness slides through D-rings to adjust at the waist and in the rise/crotch for a snug, secure fit. Once you've discovered whether you like it, head on over to our separate harness and dildo sections that allow you to mix and match the toys. When looking to feel something new, reach for the 8 Inch Hollow Strap On from Loving Joy and take your love-making to another level!In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. For the best experience, please pair with a water-based lubricant and clean before and after each use with toy cleaner. Size Waist 29 inches to 59 inches, Overall Length 8 inches, Insertable Length 7 inches, Outer Diameter 2. A few alternatives are also available, giving you all the choices you need to have sex that much spicier.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop