Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Oil-Free Facial Moisturizer, 118 ml

Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Oil-Free Facial Moisturizer, 118 ml

RRP: £4.08
Price: £2.04
£2.04 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Best Oil-Free Moisturizer for Dry Skin: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Marine Oil-Free Moisture Cushion Oh, and this clean, non-irritating, noncomedogenic, and non-sensitizing formula is also infused with a casual touch of 23-karat gold, leaving behind a serious (and shine-free!) glow. We raved about how it left our (oily) skin feeling fresh, light, and hydrated all day—and all night. Stopped dispensing I have been using the SPF 15 face moisturiser for many years and have always been happy with it. Wohlrab J, Kreft D. Niacinamide - Mechanisms of Action and Its Topical Use in Dermatology. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2014;27(6):311-315. doi:10.1159/000359974

Best Oil-Free Moisturizers of 2023 | by Byrdie The 16 Best Oil-Free Moisturizers of 2023 | by Byrdie

Sensitive skin? Seabiotic Water Cream is your best bet. This oil-free moisturizer leans on bisabolol (an extract of chamomile) to soothe inflamed, reactive complexions, and you can count on the lightweight, silky formula to keep you skin hydrated for up to 72 hours. The only thing we don't like about this product is its unhygienic container—you have to dip your fingers in every time you use it. Finding an adequate daytime moisturizer for sensitive skin can feel like a daunting task — you want something that feels weightless throughout the day, but still imparts intense hydration to keep skin comfortable. That’s where REN Clean Skincare Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream comes in: This moisturizer feels like a splash of cool water on stressed-out, redness-prone skin thanks to lingonberry seed oil, which is rich in omega fatty acids to support the skin barrier, and licorice and seaweed extracts, which help calm irritation. Just a few dabs of the soothing formula can keep skin hydrated and supple, while simultaneously acting as an invisible shield to ward off pollution and other external aggressors. Plus, the brand is dedicated to making the planet a better place, so you can feel good knowing that this product is vegan, cruelty-free, and made from recycled materials. Pastor-Nieto, MA., Gatica-Ortega, ME. Ubiquity, Hazardous Effects, and Risk Assessment of Fragrances in Consumer Products. Curr Treat Options Allergy 8, 21–41 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40521-020-00275-7 Telang PS. Vitamin C in Dermatology. Indian Dermatol Online J. 2013;4(2):143-146. doi:10.4103/2229-5178.110593 Both coconut oil and shea butter are common ingredients seen in moisturizers but if you have sensitive skin, they might not be suitable for you. “It’s best to avoid using these ingredients on the face,” says Roberta Moradfar, Celebrity Aesthetics Nurse Practitioner & Founder of EFFACÈ Aesthetics. “Coconut oil is highly comedogenic and will most likely clog your pores, while shea butter is so rich in fatty acids that it has an oily texture and can be overly greasy. Sensitive skin may respond negatively to these ingredients if congestion occurs.”

The most common allergens in skin care are preservatives, fragrances, and other additives that cause sensitive skin to break out into an allergy,” says Dr. Antony Nakhla, Mohs Surgeon and Founder of Eighth Day Skin. “People who are prone to allergic reactions include those with conditions like asthma, hay fever, eczema, and other allergic-type conditions — although you may have allergic/sensitive skin and not have any of those conditions.”

Moisturizers for Sensitive Skin - InStyle The 11 Best Moisturizers for Sensitive Skin - InStyle

Make-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store First Aid Beauty is dedicated to creating simplistic skincare products that work for all skin types — especially sensitive skin — and this moisturizer (which I consider the bread and butter of my routine) is no exception. On top of hydrating skin with a mix of nourishing and soothing ingredients like meadowfoam seed oil, colloidal oatmeal, avocado oil, and ceramides, this lightweight formula leaves skin feeling smooth, making it ideal for wearing under makeup. I prefer to use this on days when my skin is feeling pretty normal (read: not too dry) because I find when I’m experiencing any sort of dryness I need to layer it on to quench my skin’s thirst. Olivia Cefalu is a Brooklyn-based freelance beauty editor and writer. She covers everything beauty and wellness related, and has a real passion for SPF, a good facial, and nail art. With bylines in Shape, Well & Good, Fatherly, Ipsy, Real Simple and V ery Good Light, her research is thorough and inspired by a passion for teaching others about beauty practices and products.

While anyone can use an oil-free moisturizer, those prone to acne are most definitely going to want to seek one of ‘em out. Reason being, they’re not going to clog up pores. This Caudalie option goes above and beyond though. In addition to its oil-free composition, it also highlights a range of naturally-derived ingredients that control sebum production in an effort to prevent pores from getting clogged. An added benefit? The gel moisturizer gives a mattifying finish that keeps shine at bay. While sensitive skin is a skin type, it can teeter in between dry and oily as well. This is important to keep in mind to truly find a product that will work for your skin. If you lean dry, you’ll want to look for a formula that provides intense hydration like REN Clean Skincare Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream or Kiehl's Centella Sensitive Cica Cream. On the other hand, if you tend to feel oily look for lightweight, oil-free creams like Shani Darden Weightless Oil-Free Moisturizer or Neutrogena Oil-Free Ultra-Gentle Facial Moisturizer Key ingredients I love this moisturiser. it was beautiful citrus smell, my skin felt softer and smoother to the touch after application This product has been a staple in my skincare stash for years because of its light texture and inclusion of hyaluronic acid to help hold water in the skin,” says board-certified dermatologist Dr. Angelo Landriscina. It feels bouncy and water-like when you first touch it, which makes its powerful hydration powers that much more surprising. But leave it to hyaluronic acid to work some wonders. Your skin will have an immediate glow and gradually become more supple, soft, and balanced.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, Combination Skin, 4 Ounce Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, Combination Skin, 4 Ounce

Effective moisturisation. Lightweight, non-greasy, water-based lotion effectively eliminates dryness without leaving skin greasy or shiny. Provides optimal hydration skin needs to look and feel soft and smooth. For sensitive skin, finding staple products for your routine that are effective, fun to use, and non-irritating can feel like an impossible feat — especially since sensitivity manifests itself in a few different ways and can be caused by a variety of things. That’s why we consulted with leading dermatologists to find the best moisturizers for sensitive skin that will keep your complexion smooth, soft, and (most importantly) comfortable. Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Moisturizer proved to be our top option thanks to its sensitive skin-friendly formula that features nine peptides to strengthen the skin barrier — but we also found 10 others that are just as effective Great moisturiser, not a great bottle design This moisturiser feels so nice on the skin, and doesn’t clog pores. My go to moisturiser. Caren Campbell, M.D., a San Francisco-based board-certified dermatologist, suggests avoiding moisturizers with acids and retinoids if you have sensitive skin as the actives can cause irritation with overuse. The same goes for fragrance and essential oils. This refreshing light oil-free moisturiser with pink grapefruit fragrance provides 24 hour hydration for a clearer, radiant complexion.It’s important to call out that while this was created with sensitive skin in mind, the formula does contain sesame oil, which is a common allergen, so be sure to avoid it if you have a sensitivity to the ingredient. First things first, no skincare product should cause swelling, redness or hives, or a burning sensation. These are not normal reactions and are telling signs that you have introduced a product containing an ingredient that you are allergic to.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop