L’Oréal Professionnel | Serie Expert | Silver Shampoo | Grey, White or Light Blonde Hair

£9.9
FREE Shipping

L’Oréal Professionnel | Serie Expert | Silver Shampoo | Grey, White or Light Blonde Hair

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Formula helps deliver toning results while nourishing and protecting the hair fibre, giving a boost of shine.

Rinse thoroughly and follow in conjunction with L’Oréal Professionnel Série Expert conditioner or masque. Only toning shampoo that works for me I really, really struggle with warmth coming through my highlighted blonde hair, usually within a couple of weeks my hair is looking yellow but this works for me, my hair looks almost as fresh as the day it was done until my next colour session. The purple shampoo transforms into a gentle lather, featuring expert toning properties to help neutralise the appearance of brassiness. Not going to lie though I do use this differently to the instructions for this to work for me and I think you need to find your own way that works for you but that’s just in my experience. Its deep conditioning helps to nourish and protect the hair fibre, making your hair more immune to the elements such as wind, rain, and pollution.

li>

• Helps tone the hair by counteracting unwanted brassy tones, and also leaves your hair with a glowing halo of shine.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Coco-Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide Mipa, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Ci 60730 / Acid Violet 43, Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Limonene, Magnesium Acetate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Arginine, Glutamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fumaric Acid, Parfum / Fragrance (F. L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo is a deep purple shampoo ideal for grey, white hair and light blonde hair to keep it bright and brass free. We have to show and charge VAT to comply with the law, VAT will be paid out of the amount you pay us.

Delivering the best toning results, the silver shampoo will help you achieve the dainty looks with no more fear of owning and maintaining the blonde. Violet 2, Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Limonene, Magnesium Acetate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Arginine, Glutamic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Parfum / Fragrance.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
    • EAN: 764486781913
    • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
    All products: Visit Fruugo Shop