Bush Bluetooth Boombox - Silver

Bush Bluetooth Boombox - Silver

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We will dispatch the item to the postal address in your account within 1 working day after the payment is cleared. The product cuts out after 15 minutes playing and needs to stand for 3-4 minutes before it plays again.

I have no tv programme's on tv, but got freeview JA: I understand that you are not able to see any TV programs on your Toshiba TV, even though you have Freeview.Actual photos included (Except for the first one), May have minor signs of handling and usage, Please see photos for blemishes. Whether you're blasting your pre-party playlist or just want something to sing along to when baking, this boombox is your ultimate companion. A great sounding stereo boombox from Bush which gives you access to crystal clear DAB as well as the FM radio. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. I love my CD player, It is portable, and has a long mains cable as well, so I can usually find a socket to plug it in.

audio input connection cable (not included), allows for a quick and easy connection to an external sound source. There's also FM radio and stereo speakers, and you can add in batteries to take it on the road as well as plugging it into the mains. Hook up your smartphone or MP3 player via AUX, or pop a CD in at the top for some old-school listening, this player can even handle CDs you've rewritten. An electrical fault probably but not worth trying another for because the sound quality is poor; worse than expected for a small, mobile unit. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).The site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations by JustAnswer regarding the qualifications of Experts. Check there are no other electrical appliances within 1 metre of your Boombox, which may be causing interference. If you need advice or support for your product, please in the first instance contact the support provider using the number on this support page. Posts are for general information, are not intended to substitute for informed professional advice (medical, legal, veterinary, financial, etc.

Please ensure that you line up the hole in the centre of the CD, with the central spindle and press into place. If you have an audio cable plugged into the Line in socket on the Boombox, you must unplug this before you can use the CD player. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.The product must be correctly installed and operated in accordance with the instructions contained in the manual.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop