Volumizing Blow Dry Mist

Volumizing Blow Dry Mist

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc. Helping to leave hair looking visibly healthy, this hair mist speeds up blow drying while providing buildable volume.

As part of our community you’ll enjoy exclusive privileges such as a birthday gift every year and event invitations. I then spritzed the Olaplex mist onto the roots of my hair before working down to the mid-lengths and ends. Water (Aqua/Eau), Phyllostachys Bambusoides Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Maltodextrin, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Artocarpus Heterophyllus Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Phytate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Citronellol. Based on an independent consumer perception study of 43 women with fine to medium hair who use blow dry products. It is the perfect take home partner to the professional in salon treatment that we recommend to all of our clients who have their hair lightened in salon.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I love Olaplex products so, even though my hair is very fine, I had high expectations for the Volumizing Mist. The multi-purpose formula helps to speed up drying time and protect against heat damage, all while delivering lasting body and bounce. use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity.

I got this a little while back as I am a fan of olaplex and their shampoo and conditioner line, and this did not disappoint. As a result, I will be using Olaplex Volumizing Blow Dry Mist again, but I’m keen to understand how other people use it and how best to use it for my hair – following tutorials of people using it once it launches. A quick scroll of BeautyTok will provide you with various hacks to help boost volume, including the brush and blow-dry hack, but the difficulty is ensuring it lasts. Suitable for all hair types, especially fine hair, the blow dry styling spray is developed with patented OLAPLEX Bond Building Technology™ and bamboo extract to repair and strengthen hair from root to tip. For the ultimate blow-dry, discover this OLAPLEX volumizing mist to help protect, strengthen and preserve the hair.OLAPLEX has become a fast favourite with top salons and beauty lovers, that they just can't live without. Before using Olaplex’s volumising spray, I washed my hair using a scalp scrub, shampoo and conditioner.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop