Breathe In, Breathe Out: The best-selling practical guide on how to breathe for better sleep, stress management, improved self-esteem, and to care for your mental health

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Breathe In, Breathe Out: The best-selling practical guide on how to breathe for better sleep, stress management, improved self-esteem, and to care for your mental health

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Er is een aangename afwisseling tussen theoretische inzichten, voorbeeldcasussen, eigen ervaringen en de eigenlijke oefeningen. As someone with lifelong, compounded, always-expanding stress, this book gave me both the science and the heart behind the significance of breathwork and got me excited about "fixing" my own breathing. No pritom dýchame najmä ústami a to nám môže spôsobovať mnohé zdravotné ťažkosti alebo vedľajšie účinky.

Hij schreef dit boek zodat ook anderen met behulp van ademhalingstechnieken kunnen leren om dieper te slapen, beter met stress om te gaan of angsten te overwinnen. He worked with our entire leadership team and showed us how something as simple as our breath could be a powerful tool for energy, emotion and deeper connectivity. He has created two series of Decompression Sessions for BBC Sounds and BBC Radio 1, and joined Brit Award winner Lewis Capaldi on his 2020 UK tour to help support anxious fans.

While it is sometimes difficult to determine where you personally are in the assessments, Sandeman gives detailed descriptions of what doing it correctly looks like so you can still progress to that no matter where you start.

Stuart Sandeman is the founder of Breathpod and has worked as a breath coach to award-winning artists, Olympic athletes and top business executives. I want to help as many people as I can to learn these simple yet profound techniques – they’re so easy to incorporate into your daily routine and will bring so many benefits in terms of your health and happiness.There are many exercises, quite simple ones but really effective if you want to start your healing journey through something which is so basic! De auteur baseert zich in dit leerproces op wetenschappelijk onderzoek en geeft informatie over biologische processen. Life can often feel overwhelming and with pressure from school, relationships and social media it can be hard to remember to take a bit of time for ourselves – to take care of what’s going on for us on the inside. Since tragic loss brought him to breathwork, Stuart Sandeman has helped thousands of people transform their lives, simply by changing the way they breathe. If you are interested in breathwork or you are at the beginning of breathwork practice, this book is for you.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop