Spanking Quickies: Caned Bottoms

Spanking Quickies: Caned Bottoms

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Dec 2012: Two young men are paraded before TV cameras on the courtroom steps after being sentenced to strokes of the rotan for rape and robbery. United States: TV news report, Dec 2011: Teacher accused of spanking in an SC district where CP is not permitted. Woman sentenced to Sharia caning for drinking beer asks for the punishment to be administered in public. (In fact, it was never administered at all.) The Vicar at Saint Hugh’s Church used her as an example many times. “If you are not sure what to do, go and see her, she’ll have probably done it before, she’s marvellous!”

Karen listened, and the message sank in. She knew her Mummy did not do idle talk as regards discipline. Taking pains to ensure they were able to schedule a private appointment, she had informed Thomas of her decision just a few days ago, instructing him to arrive half an hour after final lessons on the final day of the term. The House admin corridor would be empty and she felt certain none of the other boys would still be lingering in the common rooms. I agree with Sara007. Why use a cane? It's just stupid, and meaningless. The kid won't even learn anything. Parents who use canes are the problem. They are the ones who turn the kids violent. Mummy looked into the mirror, at this distance it was like a well framed photo, her on the bed, her shapely daughter with her upturned rump fine and round, catching the light. She looked at herself, doing what a good loving Mummy should do…her duty. A brief silent glimpse of an official caning in front of a crowd of thousands under the Zia regime, c.1980.We heard the sound of the assembly breaking up and fell silent. As the classes trooped by at the end of the corridor, several pupils glanced towards us as we stood unhappily outside the office. I knew that they would be imagining what would soon be happening to us. Brief amateur video of a public whipping for alcohol use in Timbuktu following takeover by Islamist militants (2012). Are you decent?" she asked a couple of minutes later, already knowing from her reflected view that he was busy with his tie. She turned her chair as soon as he replied and watched until he had pulled on his blazer and straightened the collar.

The door handle slipped in her sweaty palm, the door made a noise far too loud. Mummy sounded so joyous as she shouted, “Hello dear, had a good day? Come and give Mummy a hug, I need one today.” It was true that additional privileges and freedoms were granted to senior boys, but it was firmly on the basis they should be mature enough to work hard without such close supervision, and the suggestion this was to blame for poor test results had infuriated Sophie during that previous tutorial meeting. January, and the beginning of spring term, now seemed a long time ago, but she remembered their conversation clearly and recalled how she struggled to remain calm. Mrs.Weltwaay put the detention slips into envelopes at the end of the school day. Then with a stern face told them to go home. Mildred went to Ivy’s, where she met Betty and Mary. Like the fire in the plump bottom of our naughty girl, news of the good irls downfall began to spread.Thailand: A video of the caning of a boy in front of his class which attracted media attention in 2013. With news item. In Karen’s case Mummy simply said, “I have signed it, and returned it already. Let me say this just once Karen. If you are ever punished at school, you will be punished again at home, understood?” Seven film clips showing extrajudicial or unofficial punishment in Mexico (3), Iraq (2), and Brazil (2). Some readers may find these scenes distasteful or harrowing. In a different part of Peru, three teen boys are tried and whipped by a village court for stealing.

In the corner is Ma, a stout middle aged woman. Sat on a stool by her side at a piano, is Pa. she tells stories, spanking stories, he….just now and then….tinkles a little accompaniment. asking for a spanking Bedroom Submission Callipygous Commentary Dressed For Spanking erotic spanking F/M paddling Flashing foolishness Highly Spankable lingerie Love Our Lurkers Day Memories Men in Panties Paddles paddling panties Political Commentary Potpourri Schoolgirl paddlings school paddlings spanked in panties spanking spanking bench Spanking Parties Stories switching Uncategorized White Panties wtf Archives All weekend I was worried about what was going to happen and on Monday morning I was more careful than usual to make sure that I was wearing the correct school uniform. While she was still on her way Mrs Seaton went on to say that, in the absence of the headmaster, she would be punishing the boys, too. She read out my name and form and that I was to be punished for being sent out three times, and then told me, too, to wait outside her room.The cane, a single, inescapably dominant theme of this formal ensemble, lay relaxed but ready against her side, following the line of her thigh down towards the right toe of her patent leather kitten heels. In Punjab, half a dozen prisoners are disembarked from a police van and given a public paddling in the street. Colombia: More public whippings on the legs by tribal custom, this time of three FARC rebels for disturbing the peace. With news item (2012). Auntie" took great delight at swishing and flexing the cane in front of me, informing me that it would hurt a great deal and that I would not be able to sit down properly for days, two statements that turned out to be absolutely true!

United States: TV news report, Jan 2012: A mother complains about school paddling of her son, even though she had given permission for it.Genuinely sorry to have disappointed her, Thomas had seemed eager to reassure, but before he could reply, Miss Sternwood had risen from her seat and retrieved something long and slender from a hand-sized gap that was conveniently, but quite discreetly, left open between two of her bookcases. United States: "New State Law Has Schools Rethinking Corporal Punishment", TV news report from N. Carolina, Oct 2010. In a police station in the Indian part of Punjab (2010), a youth is punished with the "patta", more often seen in Pakistani Punjab. United States: Yet another TV news report (2006) featuring a mother unhappy about her son's paddling at school, even though she had given permission for it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop