The Cooking for One Cookbook: 100 Easy Recipes

The Cooking for One Cookbook: 100 Easy Recipes

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The practical gourmet—Become a skillful chef with easy-to-follow pantry and grocery tips designed to make cooking for one and shopping for one a breeze. With Keto For One, get 100 delicious dishes for every meal of the day—perfectly proportioned and macro-balanced. Cooking for one is harder than it seems and it can leave anyone wanting to make a healthy, tasty meal either throwing out extra helpings or watching expensive ingredients expire. But it’s possible to prepare single-serving recipes that are full of flavor, easy to make, and economical if you have the right guide. The cookbook is organized by vessels that include everyday cooking equipment such as an Instant Pot®, a sheet pan, a Dutch oven, a skillet, a slow cooker, and an air fryer. As always, the recipes are big on flavor and light on calories, and now more convenient than ever. If you are one of the 30 million Americans struggling with diabetes, the biggest obstacle to meal preparation can be life. Since staring into the refrigerator waiting for inspiration isn’t an option, having a simple, delicious, and practical diabetic cookbook like The One-Pot Diabetes Cookbook, is essential to managing your condition.

Single Serving Recipes for Cooking for One | One Dish Kitchen

Some entrees felt totally pointless (why would I go through all the complicated steps for one small plate? Leftovers are great!). One portion soup? No way. From the legendary editor of some of the world’s greatest cooks—including Julia Child and James Beard—a passionate and practical book about the joys of cooking for one. You can feel free to fail, since a meal for one doesn’t have to be perfect; and you can use leftovers to innovate—in the course of a week, the remains of beef bourguignon might be reimagined as a ragù, pork tenderloin may become a stir-fry, a cup or two of wild rice produces both a refreshing pilaf and a rich pancake, and red snapper can be reinvented as a summery salad. Plus sensible use of the fridge and freezer usually means that you can avoid waste. Primary Audience Many “one-pots”—Preparation options range from a slow cooker to a soup pot, to just a simple salad bowl.

single-serving recipes for every solo chef who just wants a satisfying and delicious home-cooked meal for themselves. The Pioneer Mobile Alert travels with you wherever you go, using GPS to tell our operators your exact location when you need help. From Child’s advice for buying fresh meat to Beard’s challenge to beginning crêpe-makers and Lidia Bastianich’s tips for cooking perfectly sauced pasta, Jones’s book presents a wealth of acquired knowledge from our finest cooks.

Meals for one - BBC Food

If you’re feeling lonely or sad, struggling to find your motivation or where you belong at this stage in life, eating a sad frozen tv dinner or can of Chef Boyardee is only going to leave you feeling worse. When you sit down with a healthy, home-cooked meal you’ll not only feel better emotionally, your body will feel better! Many foods can also make you more prone to depression by depriving the brain of certain hormones or by causing overproduction of others (1). Likewise, the absence of vital nutrients while eating a highly processed, high fat diet lowers your mood and leaves you feeling tired and sluggish. If the microwave mac ‘n cheese is calling your name, try this super simple single-serving recipe instead! No matter if you’d like to lose weight or just eat a little healthier, this book will make your weeknight dinner routine even simpler with satisfying, all-in-one recipes. Cooking in a single vessel means streamlined dinners with minimal fuss and cleanup—a huge plus after a long day.Too many breakfasts with heavy cream. Turn oven on for sides...this is great in the summer so that ac has to crank The Pioneer Bodyguard is our most popular medical alarm system because of its excellent range, so you are protected anywhere in your home or garden. I come from a long line of fabulous cooks who didn't bat an eye at preparing meals for a house full of people; timing everything just right and ending up with few leftovers. I've spent most of my adult life trying to adjust my mother's and grandmothers' dishes down to one or two servings, but I never quite get it right.

Healthy Cooking for One Cookbook: 75 Delicious Recipes Made Healthy Cooking for One Cookbook: 75 Delicious Recipes Made

It’s a fulfilling and immensely economical process, one perfectly suited for our times—although, as Jones points out, cooking for one also means we can occasionally indulge ourselves in a favorite treat. Cooking for one is often the reality for many older people. So we have developed this recipe booklet especially for senior vegetarians who cook for themselves. Single-serve cooking is one of the biggest challenges when trying to adhere to an eating plan. Most recipes are portioned for 4–6 servings, which means you’ll be eating the same thing for a week or trying to adjust recipes and struggling to figure out proper cooking times and fractions of measurements. I saved a bunch of recipes...now to see if the flavor is satisfying...if not, I at least have an idea of base ingredient measurements to shoot for. Most of these ‘no-fuss’ recipes are easy to make. The ingredient quantities are mostly for one or two servings. But it’s easy to double the quantities if you

One stop shopping—Delicious recipes including Apple Crumb French Toast and Cuban Pitas use readily available supermarket ingredients that reflect up-to-date dietary preferences fit for a range of palates. With clear recipes and guidance, this dedicated diabetic cookbook will help you prepare balanced, full meals that will feed your whole family in one pot. Cooking becomes more convenient, mealtime becomes more integrated, and all with just a few kitchen tools and basic cooking techniques—a truly family inclusive diabetic cookbook.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop