Love and Fury: The Magic and Mayhem of Life with Tyson

Love and Fury: The Magic and Mayhem of Life with Tyson

RRP: £20.00
Price: £10
£10 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Paris and Tyson are now parents to Venezuela, Prince John James, 11, Prince Tyson II, seven, Valencia, five, Prince Adonis Amaziah, four, Athena, two, and baby Prince Rico Paris. I love a good autobiography and having read Tyson Fury's book, I was intrigued to discover that Paris Fury had written a book about living with Tyson through his ups and downs as a professional boxer with mental health issues.

As a family they know they can be judged because of their traveller background but they don't let that get them down, they ignore the taunts they are sometimes faced with and they carry on as normal. In the opening pages of her new memoir, Paris spoke of Romain’s early years, in which she contracted whooping cough just weeks after her birth. If it develops in babies aged under six months, it can cause complications such as dehydration, breathing difficulties, pneumonia and seizures.Finding time for herself too, Paris's incredible can-do, ready-for-anything attitude is a real inspiration to us all. It’s rare to hear the carer’s perspective of mental health and lots of people will be able to relate to this read.

Their life together was the subject of hugely popular 3-part ITV documentary Gypsy King in 2020, and Netflix's At Home with the Furys in 2023. This book offers an honest look into Tyson Fury's struggle through the eyes of his wife and partner. Gypsy Queen to the Gypsy King, Tyson Fury's wife Paris reveals the magical highs and epic lows of life with the Heavyweight Boxing World Champion, as she shares their life story and what keeps them strong through the good times - and the bad. At the time, doctors assured Paris' parents that their daughter Romain would have full physical capabilities, but they couldn’t be sure of how much damage had been done to her brain.I must confess that I already knew of many of the news stories mentioned as I had heard of them from the media but I still really enjoyed this book. Not my normal reading material but have tried to vary my books this year and this one certainly took me to a new place! What an amazingly strong woman to have kept everything going despite her husband falling to pieces, changing into a person she barely recognised, and the absolute shock and horror of his attempt at taking his life and his drug abuse. Posting a video to Instagram, which was recorded from her car whilst enjoying a day out in Blackpool with her children, Paris wrote: “So excited to reveal my new book, How Does She Do It?

PARIS Fury has revealed the secret family heartache she has lived with her whole life in her new book, Love and Fury. She talks about their first meetings, their courtship and their marriage honestly but with decorum - saying just the right amount so that they maintain a lot of privacy too.Paris speaks honestly about her baby loss, the growing intrusion from the media and how she just feels like an everyday mum to a large and growing family. Paris highlighted how her mother made childhood entertaining, stable, and happy for Paris, Romain and all their siblings, and she says that Romain still lives with her mum and dad to this day.

Paris Fury looked glamorous on Thursday morning as she headed to her book signing in Manchester, just one month after welcoming her seventh child with husband Tyson Fury.She addresses the really tough times of dealing with Tyson’s fluctuating moods and eventual breakdown and diagnoses. She is such a strong women and I found reading this book so interesting and learning about her life and the ups and downs.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop