MARS HYDRO Newest TS 1000 LED Grow Light 100x103CM Dimmable Grow Lights Daisy Chain Grow Lights Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Seeding Veg Flower Growing Lamp

£9.9
FREE Shipping

MARS HYDRO Newest TS 1000 LED Grow Light 100x103CM Dimmable Grow Lights Daisy Chain Grow Lights Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Seeding Veg Flower Growing Lamp

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

How does the TS 3000 compare to other similar LED grow lights for 4×4 feet coverage? A lot of people ask me about the Spider Farmer SF 4000 vs Mars Hydro TS 3000. I am using it to grow hot chili peppers, as well as ornamental plants. For this purpose, I am using a 3×2 feet grow tent where the TS 1000 Full Spectrum Grow Light fits perfectly.

Determine Proper Grow Light Distance Above Plants - Based On

I personally like to get the light as close to the plants as possible but not too close to burn any of the foliage. Sorry. I didn’t realize you actually bought both burple and mars . now if you want to talk about handouts, I tried them but never took hand outs.when you have been growing for a long time, and you have friends that grow, you trade equipment some times to judge performance. If you lived close I would happily share joint and maybe even pass on a custom The SF-2000 uses 200 watts from the outlet, despite the 2000 number in the name. Compared to other similar LED grow lights for 2×2 feet, this is a little bit lower. Other grow lights go up to 300 watts. The power efficiency is similar to other grow lights. The Spider Farmer SF-4000 flowers a 4×4 foot area, or 5×5 foot area during the vegetative phase of growth. Based on the intensity readings provided by Spider Farmer, you should be able to get medium to maximum yield for four cannabis plants (4×4 foot space) with the SF-4000. Another person said his SF 4000 is nothing short of impressive right out of the box, and a great light for any indoor gardener.Mars Hydro TS1000 grow lights come with exciting features that make the brand superior to King LED. They include an upgraded power supply, 342 Epistar chips and a reflective aluminum hood to provide the highest build quality. Its dimming capability also ensures great savings on power costs. TS Series LED grow lights are versatile and flexible in application. They actively serve in indoor grow tents, closets, cabinets, balconies, garages, plant stands or shelves, and are the best lighting for seedlings, veg, and flowering plants. I already mentioned these lights are a strong value for growers needing cheap LED grow lights that perform well. But there are a few additional features I’d like to see on these grow lights if Mars Hydro releases a new version of TS Series grow lights in the future. The Spider Farmer SF-2000 is priced more attractive than the HLG 350R, but it also uses less power (200 watts vs 330 watts) and covers less grow space. The SF-2000 is best suited for 2×4 feet, while the HLG 350R will flower 3×5 feet, and veg slightly larger. Spider Farmer vs Any Other Grow Light: You only need to know one intensity reading at one distance to determine another intensity reading at another distance.

Mars Hydro TS 3000 Grow Light: Everything You Need To Know Mars Hydro TS 3000 Grow Light: Everything You Need To Know

More specifically, the spectrum on the Mars Hydro TS 1000 and the Mars Hydro TSW 2000 is made up of 660nm (red), along with 3200-4200 kelvin, and 5200-6800 kelvin white spectrum. That’s enough to get your plant through all phases of growth. It uses a high-quality driver that is mounted onto the grow light. I suspect you could also take it off and mount it elsewhere if needed. Mars is what new growers buy when they have no idea what to buy. They have a history of false advertising and sub par quality. I would never buy one after using the freebies my friends passed on over the years. Of course @DankVader75 is going to go Mars every time, it was free. Further He uses a burple as comparison, which is arguably the worst led lights you can grow with (old tech, poor spectrum, poor internals and components). Please don’t take this the wrong way @DankVader75 as I’m sure you are happy with your new light, I just have used them and hate them and hate seeing new growers get caught up in the garbage. I could care less what light some one else uses, they should just know @MarsHydroLED has a poor history, has a history of poorly made led lighting products, and has been purposely misleading growers for years with their false statements and claims. Maybe they have improved, but I’ll be sure to share my thoughts every time I see some one ask about their product. How much can you yield with this light? Mars Hydro says you’ll get up to 1.5g/watt from the TS Series grow lights. Keep in mind there are a lot of factors that affect plant growth, so these are approximations. Spectrum and Light Intensity: Mars Hydro TS 3000 price is usually lower than the SF 4000 – but both prices fluctuate on occasion.All three of these grow lights are beyond that intensity level so you don’t have anything to worry about. Mars Hydro TS 3000’s Spectrum: The spectrum included with Spider Farmer lights is exactly what you want and need for growing cannabis, or other types of plants. It consists of 3000K white, 5000K white, 660nm Red, and 760nm Infrared diodes. All together they make up a nice full spectrum white light. Dimming and Daisy Chain The newer models feature an easy dimming knob. They also feature a daisy chain which allows you to plug the grow light’s power cord into a slot on the dimmer module of another Spider Farmer grow light, instead of running multiple power cords to a single outlet. Marvelous PPFD Value-TS can provide your plants with high PPFD value, up to 2.3μmol/w. While its average price of per unit density is very cheap.

Mars hydro ts1000 led ??? Any good - THCFarmer Mars hydro ts1000 led ??? Any good - THCFarmer

Spider Farmer chose to use an Inventronics driver to power this 650 watt model. Inventronics is a well known high quality alternative to MeanWell. Extended Power Cord & Detachable Driver: The SF-7000 uses 650 watts from the outlet, despite the 7000 number in the name. Compared to other similar LED grow lights for 5×5 feet, the SF-7000 has the same wattage as the HLG 650R, and slightly more than the HLG 600, both of those grow lights cover a similar sized area. The power efficiency is also similar to other 5×5 foot coverage grow lights.Light spectrum: Plants require different light wavelengths for various stages of growth. Look for a grow light that provides a full spectrum, including both blue and red wavelengths. You won’t need to dim the TS 1000, as the highest intensity of about 500 uMol is exactly what’s needed for the vegetative phase, and wouldn’t require dimming during flowering either.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop